Halloweeners

De-Ting

Rookie
*This thread is not about male genitals. Sorry, Ugly.*

What is everyone doing for Halloween this year?

For me, it's likely I won't be giving out candy this year. Heck, I'll probably dress up like the poor person I am and go around with my siblings begging for our next meal. My mom also wanted to board up our windows and dress up our house as a post-apocalyptic zombie safe house, or something.

So, are all of our older members going to just sit on their butts this year, go trick-or-treat like the kids they are inside, or get their freak on at some sexy costume parties?

No plans as of yet. I was gonna go to a fancy dress party in Sheffield. But the train was £60 and it's just not worth it.

The older one is going as Darth Vader and the younger one is going as Spider-Man. Originally I was going to put together Phineas and Ferb costumes (I sew. (pretty damn well too)) and then the wife and I were going to go as Baljit and Candace. But they really wanted these costumes which means I have to think of something else.

Bretimus_v2 said:
The older one is going as Darth Vader and the younger one is going as Spider-Man. Originally I was going to put together Phineas and Ferb costumes (I sew. (pretty damn well too)) and then the wife and I were going to go as Baljit and Candace. But they really wanted these costumes which means I have to think of something else.
You can't go wrong with Leia and Batman. :p Or you could be Princess Vespa, as I do so prefer.

I might be going to a neighbors Halloween party with other people in the 'hood, and since pretty much everyone in the neighborhood has grown up, the late teens and whatnot were considering going trick or treating together.

As for my costume, I got a cool soviet WWII helmet and gasmask in the Ukraine, so I was considering throwing on a jacket and a survival belt with a flask and knives whatnot and carrying around an AK, and just going as whatever that makes me. Or if I could find a monocle and a handlebar mustache I was going to throw on my suit and bowler hat, carry around a teacup and go as an Englishman. Either way really.

Tbettel.jpg

That's what my costume looks like. It was either that or a Football-Playing-King-in-Space-with-a-Moustache.

I'm going to Italian restaurants dressed up as Super Mario
I get my costume on the 18th and well, I'm thinking about creating a "post your halloween costume" thread.

I'm going as a pack of Zig-Zag rolling papers with a Rastafarian hat and dread-lock wig

I was going with my friend as Santa and an elf. She's only 5'1, so naturally, she'll be Santa.

If that doesn't work out, I wanted to go as Destiny from the Sandman series.

destiny6.jpg

Reviving this page due to Halloween is less than a week away.
Like I said, I'm going as Super Mario. Well the costume didn't quite fit all the way so I made a yellow cape to cover up the hole. Anyways here's me as Super Mario from Super Mario World
73218_167919019901452_100000500658428_496322_6858828_n.jpg

me and a couple buddies are going as a group of goons this year to one of those sexy costume parties and then eventually out to the bar likely.

you know a goon eh, picture like a gangster from dick tracy.

Post-Halloween pictures to follow.

Robmiester said:
me and a couple buddies are going as a group of goons this year to one of those sexy costume parties and then eventually out to the bar likely.

you know a goon eh, picture like a gangster from dick tracy.

Better goons...

Kahn_Goonies9.JPG

I'm going to get drunk, which is something I only do on special occasions like holidays, weekends and Mondays.

I want to wrap myself in tin foil and go as a Chipotle burrito...But I doubt I'll even do anything at all.

Green_Lantern said:
I want to wrap myself in tin foil and go as a Chipotle burrito...But I doubt I'll even do anything at all.
I'd do it. And on the outside, write "Contents are hot." :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle