Halloweeners

This year I'll be going as the House that Didn't Give Candy. It's pretty simple dress-up. Simply turn off the porch light and done. MUAHHAHA Candy hoarded so far:
skittles
some kitkats
butterfingers
some Resses's peanut butter cups
starburst
a 100 Grand bar
and tons of almond Joys. Screw you, children!

I'm not dressing this year. Instead, I will reveal the best costume I wore as a kid: Billy, the Blue Ranger. Triceratops!

Can we have a pumpkin contest like someone did last year please? I know Colin was into it, along with Stal, Used and a few others?

That was like two years ago. I hosted the contest and awarded a fifty dollar prize with my own money (tigerlily won). I was such a better Mod than you are.

Anyway, I'd enter.

I think only you would since it's so quiet around here :(

Plus, I have no money to give. The prize would have to be a personal thumbs-up (which is worth like $1000).

I would, but my pumpkin carving skills are pretty awful. I used to do it with my family growing up but I just destroy the thing everytime I'm in charge. So intstead we bought the Mr. Potato-Head Pumpkin Kits for our kids. I'll post picture in a bit.

Is there a problem here gentlemen?

66373_575873573007_42600574_33215673_424103_n.jpg

Haha, love it Urbs!

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all dont sleep tonight MWAHAAA!

By "making a Hulk costume", do you mean ripping a pear of pants and buying a fuckload of green paint? :p

It's too cold in Canada to walk around half naked on Halloween, plus I don't have that type of build. So I spray painted a giant muscle suit green. It was fun, but at the end it was just an epic fail. Oh well, there's always next year I guess :?

I just hate that I shaved for nothing, lol.

"Oh... uh.. hi there, Rorschach." Did you break anyone's fingers? Gotta play out the character! I'll reward the superhero with a jack-o-lantern Claptrap I carved up.

KGO0b.png

I'd of made it sooner but a certain Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear lured me its way.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo