GTA V

That was a lot of fun. I was out of pistol ammo so I kept trying to lure you into shotgun range. Then you lured me into EXPLOSION range on that last one. That was pretty hilarious.

Sorry I had no mic. Next time.

I'm going to play a bunch of GTA Online today. Times are pretty fuzzy but I'll try to be on both services (if I can get online with my 360 copy). I did get online with PS3 last night thanks to the patch. Fun!

Patch hit for Xbox also. As long as you can get through that first mandatory race you're golden, so it seems.

danielrbischoff said:
Seems like my Xbox save got deleted as well.
Backups, Daniel! BACKUPS!
I'll probably give GTA Online a quick spin during my lunch break if I have time (working from home FTW). If not, see you guys at 8.

I always forget to back up the back up. One thing's for sure... I have great confidence in cloud server and cloud save technology.

Got online on Xbox 360, played with Used and his friend for like two hours yesterday. So much fun. So much more fun than playing by yourself. Really though it's becoming clear that this is not cut out to be a multiplayer game. It's fun and it's still viable for people who want to get together in a virtual world, hold up some liquor stores, and maybe try a few missions, but the loading is incessant. There's way more loading than there is gameplay and that's my number one complaint. One race only lasted two minutes, but it took easily 5-8 minutes of loading and matchmaking to get there. If I just wanna roll through a bunch of deathmatches, it's gotta work faster. Not as fast as CoD, but faster than this garbage. Like make a bunch of indoor GTA arenas so you don't have to load the world all the time.

Also I destroyed Used and his friend at nine holes of golf if winning by three strokes counts as destroying.

Tried to create my character, servers are unavailable. Fuck that shit. I already went through FFXIV's launch, I'm not doing this again. See you in a couple weeks maybe.

That was a ton of fun, Daniel. Golf was a huge drag but the rest was a romp.

I actually think you're being a little tough on the load times. They don't bother me as much for whatever reason.

used44 said:
That was a ton of fun, Daniel. Golf was a huge drag but the rest was a romp.

I actually think you're being a little tough on the load times. They don't bother me as much for whatever reason.
The load times aren't really bothering me much right now either (PS3). Don't get me wrong I really hope it improves but being less than a week into it I haven't lost all hope yet.

I did however lose both characters I created. I just sent a report in to R* but I see now it says the cloud servers are unavialabe so hopefully they'll pop back up.

Fucking cloud servers are stupid.

You know what I wish? That you could skip the opening cutscene. I would care a shitload less about starting a new character if it just dropped me in and didn't make me watch me meet with Lamar for the fucking tenth time. I am so fucking tired of that shit. I just want to fucking play. Stop making me listen to Lamar talk about stupid shit, stop making me watch credits, stop making me do the opening fucking race.

It's two thousand fucking thirteen. Unskippable cutscenes shouldn't exist anymore.

You lost you character too?

I got back on but still both characters are gone. I still have the 10k I had in the bank but that don't help. There goes my garage I just bought. This sucks

Longo_2_guns said:
It's two thousand fucking thirteen. Unskippable cutscenes shouldn't exist anymore.
Aint that the truth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133