GTA V

For Xbox 360 users being stuck in the first tutorial, this is what I did.
-Start the game and go to story,
- Pause and go to the Online menu,
-SelectChoose Character. You'll be able to see which created character you want to use. At this moment, there are only two. Delete them.
-Go back to dashboard, delete the title update from you storage and start the game. It'll update again.
-Continue to story, pause and select Online menu.
-Select "Play GTA Online" There will be another menu for the settings. I went solo. Created my female character, watched the video of Lamar getting shutdown by my character and everything just went well. Hope this helps

I preferred GTA IV SP to MP too. Basically it earned the praise and attention on a single-player only campaign. If the multiplayer comes together and turns into a fantastic experience, then it'll be even better but I'm happy with SP alone. I'm eager, but it doesn't affect my opinion like it does others on the internet....

While I'm the type of person who almost always values a game's single player over its multiplayer, and as such barely ever pays for a game that's multiplayer focused, I can still understand why people would be upset. But at the same time, it's a whole different ballpark from stuff like Call of Duty, which is made in a way to tax the servers as little as possible.

Still, this reminds me a lot of when TF2 released MvM. The first week, there were hour and a half waits to join a server that would occassionally boot you off or crash. Within a week, it was resolved.

Really, it sucks, but you've waited two weeks already. A few more days aren't that bad.
If only there was some sort of long, involved offline game you could play to pass the time...

That's not even an offline game, Daniel.
Unless you're afraid of being invaded, Daniel.

I'm gonna end every sentence with your name, Daniel.

So I finally got online, or at least past the first mission thing.

Still a lot of bugs but I did play a deathmatch or two, that works at least.

I need to get on that. I saw someone had driven every vehicle in Los Santos on a Social Club pop-up the other day. That just seems insane to me.

Man scratch Franklin from being my favorite character in GTA 5. Chops just stole my heart. I need to get that app on my phone, stat!
Gotta admit, i have no idea why they showed chops as a violent aggressive dog on the posters. I mean he's like the most awesome dog in game, why make him the cross of Cerberus and a deranged guest straight from the Maury show in the advertisement?

Anyway back on the discussion. Sorry to sound like that guy but the GTA 5 online (when it lets me log, darn it! but i blame having the 360 version) ain't as hyped as they made it sound to me. I tried deathmatch and Heist for now but it felt either too cheap (***hole kept trying to run away, i spend 30 minutes just trying to reach the guy) or too complicated for little rewards. I guess it's fun when you play with people you know... but i guess i shouldn't of done it with the first anonymous group i could find. Cause now the online mode seem sour to me. And i hate some bugs here and there that needs to be patched. Like how when a guy leaves the Heist, it just continues with just two guys!

Bottom line, so far at least, i am having more fun walking Chops.

FranklinAndChop-GTAV.png

Who's a good boy? Whoosagoodboy? you are! YES YOU ARE! :D
Now go eat that hipster, you deserve it!

I wished I was able to do a heist. :cry: I was able to play golf with spartan317's friend. That was pretty fun, but we need more people play golf. I don't know how many people can. One thing I hate is when your friend has a wanted level and gets in your car. Now, you have their wanted level too.

Once it finally started working it was pretty freakin awesome. GTA coop with friends. Plus you can smoke cigarettes! I know nobody knows me but if you wanna deal some drugs with someone who is gonna be playing every night then hit me up. PSN is same as my name here.

PS i'd love to get in on the GR crew so I can rep the shirt and colors. =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod