GTA V

I've got the PS3 version, and nothing online about it ever works.
It's a goddamn struggle for me to get onto bawsaq.

Fucking Sony. Never had a problem before the 'update' they forced me to do to play GTA5. Now it drops off PSN all over the place and takes ages to reconnect for the 3-4 minutes it stays back up so i can quickly use the stock market.

Really, really fucking annoyed because i know GTA Online isn't gonna work for me at all despite being pretty much the only reason i bought the bloody console version instead of waiting for PC.

So I beat the story mode and now I finished the assassination missions so I have roughly 1.3 billion dollars for each player what should I spend my money on?

0_0.jpg

Busted Jimmy looking at Niko Belic's Lifeinvader profile.

LinksOcarina said:
Gunner37 said:
I have sex with strippers is that the same?

Sort of?

I dated Juliet for a bit. It was ok outside of the occasional risque pic on the phone.

Sapphire is where its at fellas. That's a dirty little girl right there. I'm dating/seeing/sexing more than one hoping i get to see a strip club cat fight. Fingers crossed. Cmon Rockstar!

Well we can all play golf together, of course it will be better.

Daniel, what are you going to name the MP ranks in the social crew?

The fact that it's being released in all regions all at once is the most retarded plan i've ever heard.

The entire INTERNET is going to crash, not just the PSN servers.

Why the hell didn't they release it at midnight for each time zone and spread out the load?

Well, getting ready for some online. Thanks again, used44 for that logo. It comes real handy for creating a character.
1268993_733252100034805_1472981138_o.jpg

Our color is red I believe, I changed it to that to see if daniel would notice. However, I didn't get a black shirt. I got a black shirt with red crew sleeves which I find looks better. Wished the servers were online.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle