GTA V

I'm just wondering if the image would get reported on Facebook.
On that note, Franklin has big balls.
625502_729701103723238_35546336_n.jpg

So, Trevor is afraid of clowns. When I smoked some of that joint and he said "Is that clowns over there?", I was laughing so hard.

Even psychopaths have fears.

I got to admit, I like Trevor more than Michael right now...but thats not saying much because hes still a gibbering madman, even if he is a madman with some degree of morality.

One example, thats not really a spoiler that I liked, is how if you hang out with Jimmy, Trevor doesn't let him go drinking or go to strip clubs. Its tennis or darts, because he is his uncle and hes looking out for him.

Little touches like that actually go a long way to flesh out the psyche of the character. That is the mark of good character writing at least, something Rockstar is good at in this game, at least

Liking the characters is another story...but hey.

I think I've posted a picture of a dead hooker...

I don't know. Media seems content banging the bomb-the-middle-east drum right now. I think they've all go blue balls over Syria and can't muster the strength necessary for a GTA crusade.

I fucking love this game.

If you don't your end game will be stuck without that character... so basically you kind of HAVE to pick C or else play through the campaign again to ensure you get 100% or certain achievements later.

Well, that and why the fuck would you pick douchebags like Devin Weston and Steve Haines, guys who have screwed you over multiple times, over Michael and Trevor, even if you don't like them? You deserve to be locked out of 100%.

Yeah, it's a bit of a stupid idea not to pick C. I mean, Franklin's cool and all, but not cool enough to eliminate so much left over gameplay. Plus, i'd miss michael and trevor. Realistically speaking, the world would be a better place without them, but still.

Ah, you've guys reached that part. I knew I should have saved my game. I'm thinking when Trevor and Michael are pointing at each other (again), that's when Franklin would kill whoever you choose. However, I won't know unless I replay that mission, which I probably won't do. I'm sure there's a YouTube video of the different endings

I don't think I'm very far into the game. I think I'm just about to hit the 50%-ish completion rating.

Spoiler: I'm up to the part where you've gotta organise for the heist against the bank in that small town where Trevor lives.

Goddammit. For one of the assassinations, the fucking game glitched out and refused to raise the stock prices of the company I was told to invest in more than .1%.

Fucking Rockstar.

Ah man that sucks.

One of my freaks and strangers missions for me as Trevor bugged out. The mission just finished without me finishing it, yet the accomplished screen or whatever wouldn't come up, and my contact just walked away from me and kept walking.

I tried to kill him but he wouldn't die.

Something tells me the GTA Online money grind will be better. Honestly I don't care. This is the kind of game I'd rather take a LOOOOONG time to max out. There's just so much to appreciate out there.

I used to hate the characters - Franklin, Michael and Trevor. Strangely though, they've grown on me and now I think they're hilarious.

Granted... they are kinda shitty people - but they're good, believable characters. :p

I hoped on tonight to play with Chop, Hang out with people, play the stock market, and get stronger by fighting people. As Franklin I put on my Sunday's best, I called up Lamar to Hang out, and then we went to the strip club. Urban discovered something about himself, through Franklin, I found out that if I ever stumbled upon 100k+ in disposable incoming - the strip club is probably where I'd blow it all. Fashion and cars get boring. The strip club will ALWAYS be entertaining. God help us all if I ever hit the lotto.

I've got this routine where I drive around as fast as I can during the day, learning routes around LS, then hit a race or two right at the start of night. The sunsets in this game are just incredible and I love the skybox and basically all the lighting in the game. Driving around the Vinewood hills during the day looks excellent with tons of cracks in the road and vibrant colors.

I've been doing one race that costs $1000 to enter (I think) and takes you on a highway circuit that literally draws a penis on the map. If you look, you'll see it. As you're driving it you can kind of see it. There are two large interchange loops you go on that form the balls and a long stretch of second-level highway in the downtown area.

Anyway, I've run this race a few times in the span of two days, just grinding cash to change stuff on my cars. I head out there for one more race and it starts pouring rain. There's sheets of rain and it's spraying off of everyone's tires and the lights look great all the same. Of course it's incredibly hard to control your high-speed street racer in these conditions on essentially figure eight turns forming the balls of this giant racetrack cock.

I think I've got it mostly under control though. I'm smartly playing as Franklin and I'm using as little special ability as I can to save for these big looping turns. I've got a full meter as I'm heading into the last lap of nuts. three turns from the finish line you fly across all 6 or 8 lanes of highway for the last loop, and I'm flooring it here to maximize the open road and get just ahead of a single oncoming car.

I clear the car, open it up to start my drift... remember it's raining... fall out of slow-motion because i'm out of meter... and fly off the highway ramp, twirling and spinning the whole way like one... tiny... curly... hair.

The only thing I've sat and watched so far was a foreign film and I haven't gone back. I just enjoy the driving mechanics too much. I don't even wanna do more missions because I'm going for Gold in all of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod