GTA V

When I was installing then game, I took a screen cap which was purely accidentally. I know it's hard to believe, but it was.
1209083_724881864205162_1949154346_n.jpg

Just to think, I sorta look like him.

Urbz, I think Trevor respects Michae and that's the difference maker. I mean compare how he takes his criticism to any other character in the game. He gets angry but at the same time he doesn't get homicidal.

Despite not seeing him in ten years, it's pretty obvious that Trevor still sees Michael as his best friend. I mean, consider the fact that he only refers to him as Michael Townley and refuses to think that he's ever changed. And Michael is afraid of bringing up anything with Trevor due to the whole incident from ten years before. While Michael is scared of Trevor and hates the shit he does, there is his whole "addicted to chaos" thing. And Franklin is just caught up in the middle of it all, trying to keep shit straight.

They're basically the id, ego, and superego personified.

Longo_2_guns said:
Despite not seeing him in ten years, it's pretty obvious that Trevor still sees Michael as his best friend. I mean, consider the fact that he only refers to him as Michael Townley and refuses to think that he's ever changed. And Michael is afraid of bringing up anything with Trevor due to the whole incident from ten years before. While Michael is scared of Trevor and hates the shit he does, there is his whole "addicted to chaos" thing. And Franklin is just caught up in the middle of it all, trying to keep shit straight.

They're basically the id, ego, and superego personified.

It's scary, but i'm doing a writeup and I brought that up as what all three characters are. Intentional or not, Rockstar did make them this way, despite them all being somewhat irreconcilable.

I am especially worried about how close Franklin is getting to Devin and the other higher ups. I think this is where he is going to have to make that choice in the end . Still, good game despite my personal hangups.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Psych 101 is paying off.
Well, that and the episode of Venture Bros. where Doctor Orpheus goes into Rusty's mind. In fact, it's all that.

Also, if you wanna see something funny, play as Trevor or Franklin, go to Michael's house, and shoot it a few times.

Collected all the nuclear waste and managed to find 28 out 30 submarine parts. Now, I'm having trouble with the last two :cry:

I'm just on 3 scraps of paper, and 3 spaceship parts. Seriously, world is freaking huge - I'm never going to find them all!

Currently, all of my garages are full of fitting cars.

Franklin's garage is full of flashy sports cars, like the Banshee and the Infernus.
Michael's garage is full of mid-life crisis cars, like the Audi sports car and other luxury cars.
And Trevor doesn't keep any cars.

I found all those sub marine parts. That was pretty easy, but I didn't get any achievement for it. Working on the space ship parts. Probably going to use a walk through. Also, I've been trying to take some funny photos with Snapmatic.

First off...MattAY is the loneliest robot...
BU6z8fKCYAAL19n.jpg

This is for Lethean, if he ever comes here again.
BU6nDv_CEAAAsVi.jpg

Rick Grimes?
BU65B7LCEAEdokP.jpg

Bus drivers gets mad when I stand in front of him
0_0.jpg

I have yet to find any spaceship or sub parts.

I guess I need to get working on that once I beat the game. At least its smaller quotas than shooting damn pigeons...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod