GTA V

I saw that you had a 3:50 on that race, Dan. Meanwhile, on my first attempt with the Bravado Gauntlet I got 3:00 like it was nothing. You gotta step it up, man. You're repping the whole crew!

Also, I finished flight school with all golds with Franklin. Shame you don't get anything for it, though.

Longo_2_guns said:
I saw that you had a 3:50 on that race, Dan. Meanwhile, on my first attempt with the Bravado Gauntlet I got 3:00 like it was nothing. You gotta step it up, man. You're repping the whole crew!

Also, I finished flight school with all golds with Franklin. Shame you don't get anything for it, though.

Flight school in a plane is easy as nobs. As soon as I get into a helicopter though, I just become a complete retard. Cant fly the bastards.

Note, got all gold in shooting galleries. It's merely a case of choosing the right gun. Ammunation discount is the reward though - so it's worth it!

MattAY said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Flight school in a plane is easy as nobs. As soon as I get into a helicopter though, I just become a complete retard. Cant fly the bastards.

Note, got all gold in shooting galleries. It's merely a case of choosing the right gun. Ammunation discount is the reward though - so it's worth it!

Yeah the planes were easy while the helicopters I absolutely hate rather fly a plane and I got a question for anyone cause I haven't tried it yet but can you steal any type of plane or just the small leer jet ones?

MattAY said:
Longo_2_guns said:

I was surprised how easy it was compared to SA's flight school, since I even got the helicopter stuff on my second try. They were tricky, but not TOO bad. Helicopters are a pain in the ass to fly, so it makes sense. Still, bummed there is no actual reason to do anything above Bronze.

And I'm debating whether or not to go for 100%. I fucking haaaaate collectathons. The only time I've ever done it was in GTA:SA. Even then...

100% has gotten a lot more fun to do since GTA IV imo. Yes there's still collection stuff, but it's more fun to collect. Red Dead was great to 100%, riding around collecting all the right plants, lassoing so many people, animals, etc, tons of shoot outs. I'll go for 100% but it'll be one of those "when I retire from games journalism" times.

Well, in Red Dead it was fun stuff like hunting, bounties, etc.

In GTA5, it's collecting spaceship parts, letters, and towing cars. Great...

If you guys want to know a real easy, cheap, kinda ridiculous way to make money, here's something I realized.

Do this right before you're done playing for the day.
First, save the game.
Then, pick a BAWSAQ stock you think is going to go up. For example, last night I chose Pisswasser because it was at 3.5 a share.
Now invest every single character in this stock to the maximum amount.
And then save the game in a separate slot and go to sleep.
When you wake up, if the stock went up, take your money out. If the stock went down, load up the first save.

It takes all of 5 minutes to do, and last night I made about 300 million dollars doing it.

0_0.jpg

Speaking of the quick save feature, I like making a save here and seeing how fast I can drive one of these bikes down the mountain.
Then, load and repeat. I always crash.

If you guys haven't ridden a jet ski out to sea during a thunder storm, you haven't lived yet.

Seeing the city lit up by a lightning strike from far away while waves crash around you is intense. Can't wait for the PC release.

I wish there was way to share photos without capture cards.

I really enjoy driving around on the dirt roads going up and down the mountains.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle