GTA V

I think the biggest issue holding back a playdate or big gathering of crew members is the fact they still haven't opened up "Private Session" again. It was there at launch but I don't see us getting a big group together unless they add the option back to the pause menu.

Inviting is still pretty broken. I'll invite GR folks to lobbies and free roam sessions, but it'll boot them or tell them it's full or whatever. I think I'll say "I'm playing Xbox on Saturday and PS3 on Sunday off and on, so add these GR people on either platform and have fun (even if you don't see me when you play)."

Then week after that we'll try to do something more organized. I wanna be able to have everyone in my virtual pad for pictures before we all get bloodied and blown to pieces.

Yeah, for me it invites everyone on my friends list and recently played with list if I do so much as join a job.

Though last night I teamed up with a level 27 to do high level jobs, which I dominated at. I was the only one who knew how to fly, so I landed a big jet flawlessly my first try.

Sorry Ugh, I tried joining you 3 or 4 times but it kept saying the session you are trying to join cannot be contacted....

Are there any news for the PC port? i know the petition like went passed 600 000 signatures i believe. I am satisfied with the 360 version but darn it, i want it on my PC as well.

And i would love if the online will support more then just 16 folks. I want quake level of players here!

Just bits and pieces of code found that show GTAV will be DX11 and 64bit.

985459 - PC - [PT][PB] Crash - > game_win32_beta_dx11.exe!strRequest::Release() Line 47 + 0xf bytes C++
614622 - [LB][PT][LDS][DX11] Blooms too much on smog weather setting.
632447 - [PC] All the phones are very dark and hard to read
496009 - [PC] Debug picker seems to be non-functional
(no x64 prebuild cover) - Boot checks completed only.
Base AudioCL#s: Playstation 3 and XBOX: 3772801; PC CL 3773483

There is also bits of code that show the PC version will have greater weather effects that aren't used in the console version. One being "Hurricane"

Rockstar still hasn't even announced a pc version is in the works.

Wonder if they'll lock it to 30FPS like they did with L.A Noire. It's using the same facial animation system, isn't it?

Finally got on today and finished the race. Was in the midst of taking a mustang to the shop when i remembered i'm gonna be playing with you brosephs soon, so i traded it out for a Crown Vic / Town Car.
This was a poor decision.

madster111 said:
Wonder if they'll lock it to 30FPS like they did with L.A Noire. It's using the same facial animation system, isn't it?
Different dev or does that matter? (serious question)

GTAV uses the Max Payne 3 engine. Which had dx11, tessellation, FXAA or up to 8x MSAA Anti Aliasing, and 120fps/120hz support.
They did a very excellent job with the PC version.

I highly doubt it will be locked at 30 or 60 fps. Even GTA IV wasn't fps locked.

I try to invite when I see people online, I was on with like 7 people and tried to invite Daniel and Longo, JX4 was on for a bit with us too.

More people make this game better

Last night I money grinded for about an hour, and now have a clean 300k. I'm trying to decide whether to buy an apartment, or save up for one of the better ones.

Longo_2_guns said:
Last night I money grinded for about an hour, and now have a clean 300k. I'm trying to decide whether to buy an apartment, or save up for one of the better ones.

Thats what I'm trying to do. 2 questions - what yields the most income and also WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ATMS!?!?!?

I'm tired of being a stick up kid.. too many risks.

You can deposit all of your money via your phone. Also, there are ATMs at the strip club.

And the best mission for making money is Violent Duct, which is a level 15 Gerald mission. Takes 2 minutes to do, and pays out 9k.

Longo_2_guns said:

How did you manage that? My grinding so far has netted at most, $17,000.

Also, note to self. Submachine guns make you win online matches.

So robbing stores while fun, doesn't make you much money. Had fun with Urbz last night until my internet cut out. Time to get a new wireless router apparently.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod