Grand Theft Auto 4 soundtrack.

Wes said:
StalfrosCC said:
Try google. It always helps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Thef ... soundtrack

(also, last few pages of the instruction manual... )
Close this one please.

Whoa, since when did you become so arrogant? What's wrong about having a disscussion about the GTA4 soundtrack?

I'm sorry, I missed the part where you wanted to have a discussion about the soundtrack instead of just asking "what's the soundtrack for this game".

Please, carry on your discussion.

Anybody else notice the song from the scene in Silence of the Lambs where Buffalo Bill is tucking his package between his legs and dressing up like a woman? I heard it in the bowling alley, and Liberty Rock plays it as well.

One cool thing they added is ZiT. If you haven't heard it yet, dial 948-555-0100 and Lazlow will tell you the track name and artist of whatever music you can hear.

Speaking of Lazlow, I think it is funny that he has his own station of him trying to do a radio show. But I usually listen to the talk radio shows more than the other ones because they make me laugh.

Longo_2_guns said:
Speaking of Lazlow, I think it is funny that he has his own station of him trying to do a radio show. But I usually listen to the talk radio shows more than the other ones because they make me laugh.

You know Lazlow is a real life radio host... right?

StalfrosCC said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Yeah, but that is on XM, not in Liberty City. Big difference.

All of the other GTAs have featured songs that I know really well; GTA IV has lots of songs I've never heard before, which I really like.

Thanks Longo (damn that makes me feel dirty) for that ZiT phone number, I'd totally forgotten about it.

San

used44 said:
All of the other GTAs have featured songs that I know really well; GTA IV has lots of songs I've never heard before, which I really like.
GTA 3 featured a lot of songs that I didn't know at all. With the lack of songs that I'm familiar with, I think I'll give the talk radio more of a listen.

Longo_2_guns said:
StalfrosCC said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Yeah, but that is on XM, not in Liberty City. Big difference.

What?

TheNesMan said:
used44 said:
GTA 3 featured a lot of songs that I didn't know at all. With the lack of songs that I'm familiar with, I think I'll give the talk radio more of a listen.

I like that I don't know very many of the songs. More chance of discovery and less a chance of getting tired of the same songs really quickly.

Not sure if this counts as under soundtrack, but the main theme song blows my mind. It's not a video game theme, it's a major epic film theme. I love it, I don't mind waiting for the game to load up when I turn it on as it seems to be one of the only times you get to hear it outside the intro cutscene and for these few seconds when you complete a mission.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle