Grand Theft Auto V to be revealed 11/2/11

Judging by the "V" it looks very money like...the same style you'd see on a dollar bill or whatever. So i may be in a gambling city like Vegas maybe?

Hubub is back to L.A. Perhaps a more proper rendition this time without having to bring 2 additional cities in. Personally, I'd like to see them shake it up, try something new.

Like Dallas, Texas or something.

Don't care where it's set, but I would care when it's set. Vice City (80's) and San Andreas (90's) are the two most fun games. So do something like that.

used44 said:
Don't care where it's set, but I would care when it's set. Vice City (80's) and San Andreas (90's) are the two most fun games. So do something like that.

Sometimes I wonder what a GTA game would look like in a futuristic setting.

I wouldn't mind doing a heist in cities like Ilium, Citadel, Titan station... :D

MattAY said:
Judging by the "V" it looks very money like...the same style you'd see on a dollar bill or whatever. So i may be in a gambling city like Vegas maybe?

Ding-ding-ding! I think we have a winner.

Bretimus_v2 said:
GTA: Springfield

Fixed :)

The_Simpsons_Hit_and_Run_cover.png

GTA V I can almost guarantee it will have something to deal with Las Venturas (Las Vega).
If not, then that money looking logo probably means you're back as Niko Belic and living life like Scarface (even though Niko doesn't like doing those hitman jobs). So, how about Chicago or Miami?

Used, nooooooooooooooooooo!

I hope to high heaven that we're done with Niko. Least interesting protagonist e-vaaaaaah! It's all about Luis Fernando Lopez when it comes to GTA4.

Do you know what would be awesome? Imagine a GTA set in the 40's, like, right after WW2. You could even make it less combat-oriented...and maybe solve crimes.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Do you know what would be awesome? Imagine a GTA set in the 40's, like, right after WW2. You could even make it less combat-oriented.

L.A. Noire? :p

...too be honest though, I'd like to see a GTA in a post-Soviet or communistic country. :D

Maybe it'll take place in... Space? Like Freelancer. GTA V: Homies in Outer Space.

But yeah it probably would take place in Las Venturas or what ever.

I think it's time for GTA to come up to Canada!

"Excuse me, nice car you got there eh? Do ya mind if I borrow it? I got a doozy of a pickle chase with the cops going on doncha know."

"Well how aboot that eh? Go ahead and take the car! But this doesn't make us friends, buddy."

Los Santos. Wonder if that means it takes place in the present day instead of the 90's

All i care is, will we get to see Huang Lee again? And will we see some more kickass Chinese triad!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod