Favorite way to kill in the Grand Theft Auto series

Rolling on sidewalks is always enjoyable. I also have to mention the firemen truck, even if the water hose doesn't kill anyone.

Bipumaster said:
Rolling on sidewalks is always enjoyable. I also have to mention the firemen truck, even if the water hose doesn't kill anyone.

Actually you can kill someone with the firehose. i used a fire hose(forget which title) and i launched a civilian in the water. They then drowned. so it is indeed possible

(GTA 3)

First, I save my game because what I'm about to do is extremely expensive.

Go to Ammunation and buy as much Uzi and maybe a few Bazooka's as possible. A body armor too, I suppose.

Find the Campus, because it's always heavily populated. Drive on the left side walk to run over people while simultaneously use the uzi to kill people on the other side.

Continue making laps back and forth killing as much people as possible. When the vehicle starts to smoke, jump ship (if your lucky, you can 'shoot' the car though the crowd killing even more. The explosion should kill even more again. Wonderful).

Try and steal a SWAT car but really anything that can drive is good. The SWAT cars replenish your armor and are a little tougher to take down.

Repeat until dead or arrested or out of ammo.

Repeat from step 2.

(Also, record for Jack Thompson and explain how your being trained on a murder simulator.)

GTA IV the knife kills are awesome. I tried to carjack someone and they got out of the car and tried to stab me so I pulled off a counter and proceeded to stab and slash the bot way past death. And then a pedestrian ran up and I shot them in the face with the auto shotgun.

EDIT: Has anyone killed someone with a brick in GTA IV

When I first got to play the game, I accidentally went into a multiplayer match by myself. I saw a helicopter right there so I got in and wondered around the city.

When I got about as high as I could go, i started pressing buttons to see what other things you could do in the copter.

While pressing buttons, i pressed the button to get out, so I began falling. As I was falling I saw I was over a river. Then I noticed a speedboat in the river. Then I noticed the guy in the speedboat. Then I landed on his head....

My first and favorite method of killing in GTA IV

tyler said:
When I first got to play the game, I accidentally went into a multiplayer match by myself. I saw a helicopter right there so I got in and wondered around the city.

When I got about as high as I could go, i started pressing buttons to see what other things you could do in the copter.

While pressing buttons, i pressed the button to get out, so I began falling. As I was falling I saw I was over a river. Then I noticed a speedboat in the river. Then I noticed the guy in the speedboat. Then I landed on his head....

My first and favorite method of killing in GTA IV
when i tried that, i fell into my own rotor blades :(

Going in restaurants, jumping over the counter and slicing up the person behind the counte{yes it is possible i`ve done it a million times}.

offline GTA4?

Baseball bat.

Walk up behind someone on the phone, or using a pc, and crack them open :D

online, im a big fan of killing people with helicopter blades.

I don't see why people are so shocked by how popular violence is. It always has been! Do you really think people are any different than they were back in Roman times, watching gladiatorial matches? If you do, then explain why the movie Gladiator is so popular! People everywhere love to watch violence.

Back on topic: I haven't played GTA4 yet so I'm going to have to use San Andreas. My favorite way to kill people was to play in two player free roaming mode, grab a motorcycle and a bunch of SMG ammo, then drive around. Both people on the bike could shoot the SMG, the person on the back can aim around while the guy driving can aim straight ahead. The amount of fire you can lay down is amazing, all while driving 90 mph.

the best death in GTA IV was my own. i was on the run from the cops in a taxi when i smashed into a car in front of me, i went through the windshield and hit the ground, but the cop that was chasing me rearended the taxi which in turn ran over and killed me. so i ran myself over. brilliant.

I really don't know why they took out the replay function in GTAIV, I really liked it in San Andreas. While I absolutely love the slow-motion while driving, it would be soo much better if we posted our replay instead of verbally sharing them.

Dark_Legacy said:
Maybe I can pose the question, and stand on my own mortality when I say, why does it seem the only purpose of this game is to find the most extreme, radical, out of the box ways to maim and kill people? Does that bother anyone else here? Can anyone step away and say what makes this game good or its gameplay mechanics superub wihout including stories of killing hookers and running over cops?

Now don't get me wrong I play PLENTY of violent video games, but they're fantasy, fiction. I take pleasure in defeating opposition and over coming obstacles, whether that be gun implacements or bunkers full of Geth. I find it fun to get revenge on someone who has fragged me, and I laugh when a bunch of people group together and they stay that way long enough for my grenede to kill them all.

But it comes to a point you have to wonder exactly why so many take pleasure in such rampand chaos and destruction on completely dociile targets and innocent bots. I, personally don't understand. I'd appreciate if someone couild clue me in, but I'm totally at a loss whenever I read a topic like this.

thanks.

dL

you're welcome. I'm at a loss as to why you'd offer your time to a website like this while apparently moving away from gaming at the same time. Either way, it's art. How did you miss that? Why else make a game? Well, yes, the money. But why else make a game as good as those in the GTA series? Which is what we're talking about.

My favorite kills are in GTA 2. It was a speedier game and a lot more random, everyone knows it was a good series before moving into 3D.
Anyways, I'd love to cause a large traffic pileup, then explode the pileup sending a cop or four skywards into the television screen.
Very Mode 7-ish. That was always a favorite time killer of mine.

I got knocked over with the water from a busted fire hydrant , fell into the street, and a Hummer ran over my head. Another reason to hate Hummers.

With all the street vendors around, why can't you commandeer their cart and then kill people with food poisoning? :( Really, sell them the offending hotdog, then follow them around until you notice them bending over slightly in cramps and then continue following them until they start to puke violently. After waiting a little longer, you'll notice that this is probably about the point you get bored and then beat them to death with the baseball bat and then shoot their corpse in the stomach with the shotgun so blood spurts out their mouth.
Yeah... that'd be fun.

(Online)In GTA 4 if you get the zombie costume i love having my zombie kill people with rotor blades on my helicopter. it's humorous and ironic!

Playing online with others. Being passager in a pack car, while holding a grenade. Then ask, "what happens when I hold a granade?"
Then watching the car and everyone else blow up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod