Your GTAV snaps and pics (no spoilers)

tumblr_m7c2h5wafq1qhosrv2.jpg

Played a few minutes of GTA Online for the first time last night. While I was robbing a store someone shot out all my tires. Then when I tried to take the nearest vehicle he popped out and blew my new car up with a rocket launcher. I can see there isn't any type of real balancing going on.

Sourdeez said:
Played a few minutes of GTA Online for the first time last night. While I was robbing a store someone shot out all my tires. Then when I tried to take the nearest vehicle he popped out and blew my new car up with a rocket launcher. I can see there isn't any type of real balancing going on.

hmm.. people free to do whatever they want, to whom ever they want..

Sounds pretty balanced to me.

There is nowher safe. I ran in a tattoo parlor and the other guy came in left and then shot me from the open doorway.

Why won't you drive that around? If you get insured what does it matter? Plus there's the money glitch with selling high-end cars which everyone can do now that the stimulus went out. I say take that baby for a spin, ugh.

I got it insured (it was already insure when I bought it), but I'm waiting until I mod it more. Oh, the cash packs are available now and MS finally changed my MS points currency to regular currency. Didn't think I would ever use it again, so I bought $500,000.

What was I going to spend that money on? GTA V DLC? The online is starting to bore me and I rarely play my Xbox 360 nowadays. I couldn't get those credit refunded, so I might as well buy something worthless.

No I couldn't.
UghRochester said:
I got it insured (it was already insure when I bought it), but I'm waiting until I mod it more. Oh, the cash packs are available now and MS finally changed my MS points currency to regular currency. Didn't think I would ever use it again, so I bought $500,000
UghRochester said:
What was I going to spend that money on? GTA V DLC? The online is starting to bore me and I rarely play my Xbox 360 nowadays. I couldn't get those credit refunded, so I might as well buy something worthless.

You should still be wholly embarassed and eternally harassed that you spent any real money on GTA Online, a pretty crappy game that you admit that you were/are already bored with. You could have bought Shadow Complex or Brothers or a million other things. Fuck, rented a movie.

Both games you mentioned were both over $15. Believe me, I would have gotten Brothers if I had a dollar more. I really dislike renting movies. Sh*t, you guys are getting way too upset about this. Hell, look at the F2P games you guys probably spend money towards to get advanced items and stuff. This was really the first time I actually used money to buy in-game money. My main reason is to save up for a Rhino. Embarrassed? I got more things to be embarrassed about. Like buying a PS4 when I could easily build a PC.

For 14 bucks, you couldve bought 14 crappy indie games. Then we would not have made fun of you.

You blew it, Ugh. I'm sorry, but you did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod