Your GTAV snaps and pics (no spoilers)

PICTURE UPDATE:

2LLZ5Yi.jpg

Chandler's guy looks exactly like him somehow. It's freaky.

3eSZvDG.jpg

Here's a group photo from the Extra Life 25 Hour marathon day. Babyface Brett is in this one and Dan O is the guy with the skull mask.

qAKmnvR.jpg

These cops just fucking shot someone.

And here's my garage:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Hey, it's not a 1.5m car, but I like how the low front end occasionally scoops cars up and flings them into the air if I drive fast enough (I always drive fast enough).
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Just fucking stole that bike right before I took these pictures. I had a white uhhh Patriot too but I figure I didn't need two cars just for hauling four people around on missions.

My cars
0_0.jpg

I didn't realize there was both a 2 door and a 4 door monster truck. I'll probably sell the 2 door one, since the 4 door is maxed out.
Also, the Gauntlet there is my racing car.

0_0.jpg

Some sports and muscle cars. For fun. The Elegy is crazy good.

0_0.jpg

My other cars and motorcycle. If it wasn't for the fact that the Dominator/Mustang handles like an ice cube, it would be my main drive.

Nope. The $400,000 is actually one of the worse ones. Mine is the $335,000 one, which is in a better location and has a better view.

That's the other thing, every single 10 garage apartment has an identical interior. So you might as well get the cheapest one, or the one with the best location/view.

My apartment was 220,000 I think. Also my off-road truck in the first garage picture has gone missing. I've tried calling Mors but everytime it says their busy and try again later.

I have the $400,000 apartment. They're all pointless, the garage is what i needed.

x4291i.jpg

Under the sea! Under the sea! There'll be no accusations, just friendly crustaceans under the seeeeeeeaaa!

jrvf3k.jpg

2h66r76.jpg

taking a selfie in my garage while some random takes a picture of me taking a selfie in my garage while some random takes a picture of me...taking a selfie in my garage

md11dz.jpg

redux

No, and yes. It's trickery, i tells ya! A glitch. you can insure them, too. This random guy (phone shown above) destroyed my heli (i have 3). He had to pay a $25,000 deductible. Thanks, stimulus package! Otherwise I'd have to pay it.

but yeah, it's a glitch. you can get any vehicle in there, even the jet. and insure it, too.

0_0.jpg

Our plan was to take a picture of everyone firing on Dan, since he wasn't playing. We were going to catch him on fire afterwards, but he came back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod