Favorite way to kill in the Grand Theft Auto series

There were 2 from San Andreas.

The first was the most difficult and it involved getting in the harrier with police helicopters after you and shooting them down with the missiles.

The second was jumping on to the back of a semi or other pick up, firing at every person, and letting the vehicle drive for me as I keep shooting cars we pass.

In GTA4 there's an early on mission where you need to chase a guy on a motorcycle while riding one yourself. I parked a car nearby so the mission would be easier, got in the car instead, then pulled in front of him while he was on the freeway and stopped suddenly. He crashed into me, flew over my car and landed about 15 yards away. I then drove over him again and again.

schimmel said:
In GTA4 there's an early on mission where you need to chase a guy on a motorcycle while riding one yourself. I parked a car nearby so the mission would be easier, got in the car instead, then pulled in front of him while he was on the freeway and stopped suddenly. He crashed into me, flew over my car and landed about 15 yards away. I then drove over him again and again.
was his reply "..nuhhh...but that's cheatin!g"?

Like on The Matrix when Smith comes out of the train that ran him over alive?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle