The Best in the Series.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Silent_Player said:
Everyone knows that Raiders of the Lost Ark was the best Indy flick.

I especially loved the part where hes aiming a 1960 era Russian RPG at the baddies in the 1930's. Great directing as always. :roll:

That has absolutely nothing to do with directing. That is an historian's job on the movie set.

Twisted Metal 2 over Black, at least in PAL since they removed Black's story entirely for the PAL release...meaning there was no point winning as each character since you didn't get to see any wishes/results.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Because it allowed us to satisfyingly slice people's throats.
And fixed the horrible "Birds Eye View" Camera.
And added online play, which was barley par, but it was all we had then... good times, good times...

Devil May Cry 3
That game was so wicked difficult it changed the way i looked at gmes, although i did love how mind numbingly difficult it was

Halo 2
It was truly great, introducing dual wielding, and raising the bar for Multiplayer shooters that no other game has been able to touch.

Resident Evil 4
Really showed what the GC could do, and proving to me once and for all that the GC wasn't just for kids anymore.

Halo 2
It was truly great, introducing dual wielding, and raising the bar for Multiplayer shooters that no other game has been able to touch.
? dual wielding started bak on the 64 with golden eye then perfect dark....
SONIC 2D
sonic pocket adventures for the neo geo is the best, tight controls fun levels great game. it barley beats out sonic3 in my book
SONIC 3D
Gonna have to go with adventures here for the dreamcast, it astounds me to this day how great that game looked and controled, wish they could make the new ones even half as good
DEVIL MAY CRY
gonna go with the original again, it had the best story, although part 3 had slightly better game play the cut scenes were just to over the top part 1 was jsut right
JACK AND DAXTER
i realy enjoyed the first one the most, i didnt get into the gun play on the second and 3rd ones i felt the first one had all the elements of a good platformer
METRIOD
fusion for the gba, i like the 2d style better and this game was simply everyting good that had happend to the series rolled into one game
ARMORED CORE
master arena for sure, 3 is a close second and part 4 is a travasty to the series, it dithced all the games blance and skill it required to make a well rounded ac
MARK OF KRI
much better than its sequal, talk about a brutal game, nintendo esc graphixs with some serious killing, in a good responsible way i might add
well thats all for now folks

For me with the Jak and Daxter games, I thought 3 was the best, because it added buggy racing, and the combonation of Light Jak and Dark Jak made it amazing.

SupG420 said:
Halo 2

This is down right funny. For consoles maybe, but CoD4 is the only console game on par with PC multiplayer.

roukey said:
I disagree with Silent Player- Twisted Metal Black is the best. Serious Sam 2- So much more fun
That's ridiculous. Twisted Metal 2 is by far the best in the series, it's just so spectacular!

resident evil 1,2, and 3?..is there a part 3 already? if yes then 1, 2, 3...

BananaKing said:
resident evil 1,2, and 3?..is there a part 3 already? if yes then 1, 2, 3...
Uh, yeah. 1, 2 and 3 were all on the original Playstation. I also think #2 was on the N64 but it sucked.

I would also like to add:

DMC3 - it's the best in the series for me.
Onimusha 2 - the one with the intro that looks like he cleared a whole stage already complete with a boss battle. XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod