The Best in the Series.

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by used44, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Ted Wolff

Ted Wolff Rookie

That has absolutely nothing to do with directing. That is an historian's job on the movie set.

2. roukey

roukey Rookie

I disagree with Silent Player- Twisted Metal Black is the best. Serious Sam 2- So much more fun

3. Ted Wolff

Ted Wolff Rookie

Blasphemy!

4. Rekkie7

Rekkie7 Rookie

Twisted Metal 2 over Black, at least in PAL since they removed Black's story entirely for the PAL release...meaning there was no point winning as each character since you didn't get to see any wishes/results.

5. shandog137

shandog137 Novice

Dragon Ball Z Boudaki 3
    Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube)
    Spiderman 2 the movie
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

6. Rekkie7

Rekkie7 Rookie

Oh yeah RE4 was clear cut above the rest. Finally fixing both the camera and controls in one game.

7. SupG420

SupG420 Rookie

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
    Because it allowed us to satisfyingly slice people's throats.
    And fixed the horrible "Birds Eye View" Camera.
    And added online play, which was barley par, but it was all we had then... good times, good times...

Devil May Cry 3
    That game was so wicked difficult it changed the way i looked at gmes, although i did love how mind numbingly difficult it was

Halo 2
    It was truly great, introducing dual wielding, and raising the bar for Multiplayer shooters that no other game has been able to touch.

Resident Evil 4
    Really showed what the GC could do, and proving to me once and for all that the GC wasn't just for kids anymore.

8. jivesc00ter

jivesc00ter Regular

Halo 2
    It was truly great, introducing dual wielding, and raising the bar for Multiplayer shooters that no other game has been able to touch.
    ? dual wielding started bak on the 64 with golden eye then perfect dark....
    SONIC 2D
    sonic pocket adventures for the neo geo is the best, tight controls fun levels great game. it barley beats out sonic3 in my book
    SONIC 3D
    Gonna have to go with adventures here for the dreamcast, it astounds me to this day how great that game looked and controled, wish they could make the new ones even half as good
    DEVIL MAY CRY
    gonna go with the original again, it had the best story, although part 3 had slightly better game play the cut scenes were just to over the top part 1 was jsut right
    JACK AND DAXTER
    i realy enjoyed the first one the most, i didnt get into the gun play on the second and 3rd ones i felt the first one had all the elements of a good platformer
    METRIOD
    fusion for the gba, i like the 2d style better and this game was simply everyting good that had happend to the series rolled into one game
    ARMORED CORE
    master arena for sure, 3 is a close second and part 4 is a travasty to the series, it dithced all the games blance and skill it required to make a well rounded ac
    MARK OF KRI
    much better than its sequal, talk about a brutal game, nintendo esc graphixs with some serious killing, in a good responsible way i might add
    well thats all for now folks

9. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

For me with the Jak and Daxter games, I thought 3 was the best, because it added buggy racing, and the combonation of Light Jak and Dark Jak made it amazing.

10. Eyebrowsbv31

Eyebrowsbv31 Rookie

This is down right funny. For consoles maybe, but CoD4 is the only console game on par with PC multiplayer.

11. TheNesMan

TheNesMan Rookie

That's ridiculous. Twisted Metal 2 is by far the best in the series, it's just so spectacular!

12. BananaKing

BananaKing Guest

resident evil 1,2, and 3?..is there a part 3 already? if yes then 1, 2, 3...

13. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

Uh, yeah. 1, 2 and 3 were all on the original Playstation. I also think #2 was on the N64 but it sucked.

14. BananaKing

BananaKing Guest

I would also like to add:

DMC3 - it's the best in the series for me.
    Onimusha 2 - the one with the intro that looks like he cleared a whole stage already complete with a boss battle. XD