GTA Mexico???

vlietvandon

Rookie
Well call me a thug, common punk, what have you...I fucking love GTA!!! I have since GTA 3...theres always going to be a good story and wide open environments;which by the way capture the city perfectly. Now I have a few concerns about my favorite franchise...1.We need more planes!!! Flying is awesome on san andreas...especially in the fighter jet..ah the chaos. 2. Why not two or three completly different maps that are polar opposite from one another...make use of those big-ass airports ya know...we could have a london map and a liberty city map...just an idea to add something different. 3. I love the way fable lets you develop your chracter from a child up to an old man and he ages as you play...could we possibly add some more "choose your path" type gameplay maybe all they way through the game...more replay value yo! Now your probably wondering about the headline...well why the hell not...mexico is the perfect bleeding ground for the next gta and the best part is little kids can learn some spanish while they count the pesos they recieve from there hood rats...where do you think a good locale would be and what should they do to improve the series...peace!

WoOOOOOWWWW.

I dont know you - but i want to. Thats a great idea. GTA international. The fable part of growing your character , to me is just ehhhh..., because you can do so much with it and it can go sooo wrong so quickly. Plus part of what i love about GTA is the detail in most aspects and i would hate to see the detail sacrificed for game developement, they havent done it yet but im cautious. But i like the idea of a GTA Japan (yakuza - and think of the cars!!!) or MExico & Venezuela ( the lawlessness intrigues me but outside of Caracass and MExico City - there arent many more places to explore, maybe some monuments to destroy or tourists to terrorize)or even London... The Getaway Black Monday was a pretty decent game, why not expand on that. At this point I trsut WHATEVER Rockstar chooses to do with GTA b/c they havent let me down yet, but i am in love with the GTA international idea. AND THINK OF THE HIGH CLASS HOOKERS WALKING AROUND MEXICO!!!

V... i'm Urban, nice to meet you sir.

I'm holding out for GTA: Space-trucking.

It takes place in outer-space and you hijack ships and have light-speed chases with the federation.

and space hookers too.

It would almost be like the perfect game if they made it like fable. Plus GTA Japan sounds awesome Urban! The producers better be thinking of this gold as well.

yeah urban japan would be awesome as well...space truckers lol hellyesh but i think that would be a great game within itself...i like the possibilities of space in gta...but then again i also like the possibility of time travel and a world where carnies kill each other off on some island for reality t.v. whew i almost teared up a little.

I think it'd be really cool with a GTA Japan. Maybe it's cuz I've been playing too much Jet Set Radio Future, but that would really be awesome.

One thing that bugs me about GTA is only a handful of the buildings are accessible. Even if they're not restaurants or anything, you should at least be able to walk in and check stuff out. That's one thing I like about Fable, you can go in anywhere.

GTA: International wouldn't work. The Church of England would be like "NO! Our church can't appear in your game!! Remember what we did to The-Game-Who-We-Do-Not-Speak-Of?! Yeah!"

But, as soon as Rockstar smacks them around a bit and gets the go ahead, oh man would it be amazing. It would be great to see some new locales and scenery. Japan would be amazing!

Rockstar! Are ya listening? Take some notes!

I think Japan would be a terrible idea. They have some of the lowest crime rates in the world along with gun and violence activity. I just cant see it happening.

Now Jamaica i can see working.

i just hope they NEVER take GTA into the future. fuuuuck a gran theft auto 2312.

but i think your onto something. a grand theft auto in another country? mexico would be cool or mabey all of the united kingdom? the only GTA set out of the USA was gta england or some stupid shit

Wait, is it possible that nobody in this thread has thought of this earlier?

On a more on-topic note, GTA has always secondarily been a social criticism of the USA society, and moving it to somewhere else would lose much of that, except if rockstar faithfully recreated the socio-political situation and managed to parody it in the classical GTA style.

GTA Canada: Basically you have to watch out for moose & beavers on your way to the hockey game, and instead of hookers there's Eskimos.

GTA: Iraq

You play as an American solider who starts with nothing and then takes over the whole country! And instead of getting arrested by cops, you get arrested and then beheaded by muslim extremists.

More potential in Japan than Mexico.

You either have run down shit hole towns stricken by poverty, run down, shit hole border towns or tourist areas. Sure there's a lot of drugs coming into Mexico from South America to make way into the US, but that doesn't mean Mexico is a good place for a GTA title to be set.

Zanker - For once I agree with you...You're still a douche though.

GTA: North Korea...

you step outta line - you get a 5-star wanted level. And your parents and family get thrown into prison.

GTA: Stoneage
kinda like the flintstones, but with violence, sex, drug use and dinosaurs. dinosaurs you can highjack......somehow.

keepithowitis said:
I think it'd be really cool with a GTA Japan. Maybe it's cuz I've been playing too much Jet Set Radio Future, but that would really be awesome.

One thing that bugs me about GTA is only a handful of the buildings are accessible. Even if they're not restaurants or anything, you should at least be able to walk in and check stuff out. That's one thing I like about Fable, you can go in anywhere.

That would be cool to be able to walk into every building, but can you imagine the riot the programmers would throw? Holy cow. That would take soo long to program.

On a lighter note, how about GTA Russia? That could be a good one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle