New game in Legacy of Kain series?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by daverabbit, May 20, 2011.

1. daverabbit

daverabbit Rookie

So I am part of a website where you get paid to take online surveys and today I took one that asked me what I thought about different possible names for a Legacy of Kain game. Has there been any news about a new game in this series that I have missed or did I stumble across something here?

The four names were Obsidian Blood, Obsidian Sun, Dead Sun and Revenant. They also asked if the names sounded good alone or tagged with any of the Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver/Blood Omen names used previously.

Surveys I've taken in the past have had the product later show up on store shelves so I figured I would share this info with you guys.

2. danielrbischoff

This'll be going into the news. Thanks Dave.

3. danielrbischoff

4. Chris_Crime

Chris_Crime Rookie

I wonder what it means that they've asked if the names were better alone or tagged to two very separate series, because Blood Omen and Soul Reaver are completely different from one another when it comes to gameplay mechanics.

The titles read like like they're Blood Omen (Kain series) related. I guess I'd be happy to see anything new from the Legacy of Kain series. My friend liked Kain, I liked Raziel. I don't want to be the one who makes that choice. Maybe it'll be like Defiance and include both, but meh, don't care for that idea.