Nominations for the Video Game Character Showdown

Hey, it's not my showdown, it's Rakon's call.

I've played Persona 3 and 4, I know they both have different storylines but they're essential the same character. I mean, we're calling them "main character" and "protagonist".

They look different and are involved in different stories but they also have no dialogue, no name and are only meant to represent you in the form of a Persona character. Do we really need two of these characters when there are so many others not in the showdown?

And no, not every Link is the same and not every game follows the same story-line, that's just silly. There is an obvious difference in appearance and story in Majora's Mask and Wind Waker. But we don't need another Link, that's my point.

Anyways, I've said my piece.

Technically, they do have names. MC is Minato Arisato and Protag is Souji Seta. The game manuals just refer to them as Main Character and Protagonist, so that's what I'm going with.

And perhaps comparing them to Link is a bad idea, since they're much more like Final Fantasy protagonists in each respective game. They have their own personalities, own strengths and abilities, their own backstories, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod