Nominations for the Video Game Character Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aya Brea (parasite Eve)
Sweet tooth (twisted metal)
Nemesis (resident evil)
johnny cage (mortal kombat)
iggy koopa (super mario 3)
cortana (halo)
'splosion man ('splosion man)
raziel (legacy of kain)

Tyrranis said:
John Torque (Vigilante 8 [SPACE HERE SO THAT THE FORUM POST BOT DOES NOT BELIEVE I AM POSTING THE SMILY WHICH IS MADE WHEN AN 8 TOUCHES A )])

:lol: 8)

Since I was informed that Drake, Marston and Jill were taken I edited my post. New nominations are:

Bonnie McFarlane (Red Dead Redemption)
Meryl Silverburgh (Metal Gear Solid)
Martin Septim (Elder Scrolls Oblivion)

Maria (Silent Hill 2)
Scott Shelby (Heavy Rain)
Vamp (MGS 2 and 4)
Gannondorf (Zelda)
Mega-Man
Pac-Man
Sonic the Hedgehog
A Space Invader (space invaders)

All nominees are in, except SOMEONE is going to need to make some changes, and that's you De-Ting. It was been decided that all your characters (to the exception of N.Brio) are too obscure. Please change your picks.

Too late to nominate which is good, I can't think of any cool characters just the generic ones like Master Chief, Niko Bellic, and Captain Price. (They're cool in my heart). Also didn't actually read the noms so I don't know if these were mentioned too lazy to read today (and ironically I'm on a forum)

Rakon said:
All nominees are in, except SOMEONE is going to need to make some changes, and that's you De-Ting. It was been decided that all your characters (to the exception of N.Brio) are too obscure. Please change your picks.
If you're having trouble finding pictures, just say so. Also, I told you you'd have to be one srs 1337 gamer to know all of them. :p Still, you're the one running the show, so...

Jason Hudson (Call of Duty: Black Ops)
Archangel Tyrael (Diablo II)
Sig (Jak II)
TK Baja (Borderlands)
N. Brio (Crash Bandicoot)
Jade (Beyond Good & Evil)
Wheatley (Portal 2)
ED-E (Fallout New Vegas)

I know this is the third time, but I'm only human...

I've made a mistake, and I didn't include Links picks when I said De-Ting's picks didn't count. Curses! To be (slightly) fair, I'm taking some picks out that I feel are a bit on the obscure side, and I'm sneaking in a few of your picks De-Ting.

This should be ready to go for tomorrow.

I agree with Used. It's like who's the better Star Trek character, Kirk, Spock, Bones, or Redshirt Jimmy? I'll give you a hint, it isn't the one who died like a bitch after 30 seconds on an alien planet.

Locked at another glorious Longo metaphor.....

Embrace GR, he is wise....ike an owl swooping and shitting on all of you, but it's so beautiful you just look up in awe anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod