The Fighter Character Battle: Seasonals

and its time to finish this.....

king-xikix.gif
VS
bjenet-wind.gif

I vote for King, let the battle begin!

It was 5-0 before I voted, and now it's 4-1...

3-2 if I change, and that would be because of MattAY giving the one whose losing a chance so...

Crappit. Can't resist, so pulling a MattAY and changing my vote to Bonne as well. Them legs.

Heh, you guys are typical nerds ;).

But King still wins, proving that gender-bending characters dominate in these showdowns (and if you don't believe me look at Bridget.)

Anyway, KING is our champion, the second King to be crowned, this time of the King of Fighters tournament, with an excellent showing by Bonne Jenet of Garou, Mark of the Wolves.

I must confess though, I planned Garou, along with Art of Fighting and Fatal Fury to be seperate entries into the season, but time constraints is making that difficult.

So much in fact, that the seasonal is almost over....for now. I am going to have to re-define the rules on this, maybe make 16 the standard because the four 32 matchups we had took much longer for me to complete than I originally intended, hence the four man matchups at the end of save time.

I also wanted to get more obscure games in there. I was glad to sneak in Waku Waku 7, Red Earth and Weaponlord at least, but so many are missed, such as Battle Fantasia, the terrible MK clone Kasumi Ninja, the awesomely underrated B.I.O Freaks and Fighters Destiny, plus fan favorite Dark Rift and even.....well, Shaq Fu.

I also wanted to squeeze in some more well known games, like Samurai Showdown, Rival Schools, and World Heroes into the mix, but time constraints again killed it.

But I do have one more for you.....one lovely idea that I was saving for last. Because you see, fighting games that contain characters like Cloud, Mario, Spiderman and Darth Vader still need a chance to compete somehow. At least, their original characters need to do it.

So for the first time ever...I present the MUGEN MASHUP!

No, these fighters are not from mugen itself, but if this was a Mugen game, you would add them to your roster. They are the characters you need to add, even if they are from games like Super Smash Bros. and Marvel vs Capcom. The originals created for the games. So it's time to give them their due.....

So let's meet our contestants for the first ever MUGEN MASHUP!

Godhand- Ehrgeiz
Yoko- Ehrgeiz
Prince Doza- Ehrgeiz
Ruby Heart- Marvel vs Capcom 2
Amingo- Marvel vs Capcom 2
Arden Lyn- Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi
Jodo Kast- Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi
Master Hand- Super Smash Bros.

I know I am keeping this one short, but hell, this is their big chance.....and only chance too...after this, the main tournament begins...so look to here tomorrow for the first round, and until then, start forming your camps of favorites.......they will need the support.

I can sense the excitement.......I think

Let's get this show on the road, for the final time before the major tourney!

First up!

YOKO

yoko-ehrgeiz.jpg

VS

RUBY HEART

rubyheart-mv2.jpg

and

ARDEN LYN

420px-Ardenlyn2.jpg

VS

MASTER HAND

MasterHandBrawl.jpg