The Fighter Character Battle: Seasonals

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by LinksOcarina, Apr 6, 2010.

1. LinksOcarina

LinksOcarina Rookie

Ty for the vote.

So yeah, Jodo wins.

Ruby is second.

And in a month or so, we begin the big one.....I hope you are prepared :).

2. HK-47

HK-47 Rookie

A month? Damn you Links!
    But I am glad to see the Mandalorian win.

3. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Brotip: Jodo isn't a real Mandalorian. He just has the armor, and so people confused him for Boba Fett. Well, Boba "dies" and Jodo Kast uses this as his big break. As it turns out, Boba wasn't all that dead. He gets mad that Jodo Kast impersonated him, tricks him into revealing himself and then kills him.

Really though, he's one of my favorite characters in part because he's kinda pathetic but has a cool name. I actually used the name Jodo Kast for both KOTOR games.

4. HK-47

HK-47 Rookie

That's a shame... completely fell for him being a Mandalorian. Thanks for correcting me!

And not even the Sarlacc can keep that bad ass down. God bless the EU for that.

5. Lien

Lien Rookie

The European Union? What, did the collective market of Europe Pulled him out? :D

6. LinksOcarina

LinksOcarina Rookie

So now....what did you think of this? Good? bad? Enjoy the year long mini tourneys at all or was it too much?

7. HK-47

HK-47 Rookie

I actually enjoyed it; instead of having one tourney that consisted of mainly big-name guys and gals and half from three games with no-names barely making it to the second round, we got a slew of characters from God knows how many games and quite a bit of no-names compete against the giants and each other. Who last longer than usual.

Not so much as a Tourney of Champions, but a Tourney of Games.

And no qualms on your choices. Even if it was luck-based.

The whowhatnow? I can't blame you being French for this crazy "European Union" thing, so I'll blame you for being European.
    And if the Europeans did that, then they're badass to have sacrificed so many to rescue one that's greater than them all.