The Fighter Character Battle: Seasonals

Though i enjoy the smile on Xavier's face, i vote for Larcen... why? Cause Larcen knows kung-fu

Larcen Tyler, the Kung-Fu Cat Burgler, wins it!

So now....lets see whats next....oh yes.....

koforochilogo.png

I don't think I have to say much about this one...since it's been around since 1994 and has had steady sequels throughout it's 16 year run....so many games, so many fighters....so technical and sets the standard for 2-D fighting.

The fact that there are over 100 different characters from the KOF universe, and that includes Fatal Fury, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, and The Art of Fighting at the very least. Hell, with all of these characters you can create your own tournament with them, so quite frankly I think it's easier if you all just vote for eight of these elite fighters into this.

So here is what I want you to do, the FIRST SEVEN PEOPLE to name TWO fighters from King of Fighters gets their character in. Please name at least one game they are from though.

So much so, I am going to start things off with IORI YAGAMI and KYO KUSUNAGI. Yeah, I took the two most popular and put them in already, I want you all to think it through ;).

So I need fourteen more from you guys, let the voting commence.

Erm, I er.....dont know many KOF characters. Can I delegate someone to name my two? ANYONE GO AHEAD!

I take up MattAY on his offer and nominate two more characters I don't know about!

Duck King
Laurence Blood

Just incase HK's doesn't count, I'll make it official and nominate those 2!

Duck King
Laurence Blood

Thank you!

Lucky Glauber (An exception, because he's a basketball player who dabbles in karate)
Mai Shiranui

Ok, lets get this show on the road!

TERRY BOGARD

terry-oldg1.gif

VS

IROI YAGAMI

iori-noface.gif

KING

king-0981.gif

VS

DUCK KING

duckkingkofxi.png