Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GTA 3

• GTA VC

• GTA SA

• Total voters
In reality, SA, but I'm representing GTA2 because I think it's just swell.

I'm gonna go with Vice City. The atmosphere of the game was awesome (cars, music, palm trees, neon), and I had a lot of fun with it. SA was great, but it felt like there was just too much of a good thing, plus the story started getting a little wonky towards the end.

GiftedMonkey said:
I'm gonna go with Vice City. The atmosphere of the game was awesome (cars, music, palm trees, neon), and I had a lot of fun with it. SA was great, but it felt like there was just too much of a good thing, plus the story started getting a little wonky towards the end.
i thought that the story got boring when you had to take flying- driving school and those stupid missons for zero

No one cares what you think.

Plus, what about Liberty City Stories? Thats a GTA game! That takes my vote.

As fun as the series got after GTA3 and you could walk around in a more FPS style, nothing beats the ol' overhead view in GTA(PC) and GTA2(PS). Mmm...memories...

Vice City. San Andreas is a close second but since it has some annoyances like having to feed your character and taking over hoods I rate it below Vice City.

I'd have to go with Gta3. I actually fell in love with that game. That being said I might have done the same if Vice City or San Andreas came first.

I also hated the taking over the hood's thing in S.A also but it's the one I play the most out of the trilogy more bang for your buck I guess. I play Vice City for the music the M60 and the Cuban Hermes.

gynn6417 said:
Ewww how is GTA3 not in first place...most revolutionary game out of all of them by far.
I'm actually kind of surprised it's not in first. But anyway just because it's the most revolutionary doesn't exactly means it's the best. Anyway the best for is either Vice City or Liberty City Stories.

I LOVE San Andreas. The atmosphere and setting of the game was amazing. I think I grew quite fond of the game because I live in California, and the portrayals of the various spots of the west coast was familliar and a nice change from the previous GTA's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle