Vehicles in the next GTA

pres50

Rookie
Just curious as to which type of cars and vehicles you would like or would not like to see in the next installment of Grand Theft Auto...Personally I want to be able to fly airliner jets, and it'd be nice to see fighter jets again. You?

I want there to be epic pedestrian collisions where you/they are on rollerblades. I really want bikes back in because I would use the BMX for everything in San Andreas. Car customization, cars on bags, etc.

Blista%20Compact.png

Blista Compact, son.

Jetpacks again, thanks.

The cheat to spawn a jetback was probably the single most useful one in all of SA, for when you got stuck or the walk to get around the object would take ages.

The apache anyone?

I never played San Andreas..... I feel like I missed out on the most important game of the series

LinksOcarina said:
Horses.

I mean, why not? They did it in Red Dead and it would be interesting to see.

Hahah i can picture it now, car and horse collisions....that could be messy...heheh.

Delorean88 said:
The apache anyone?

I never played San Andreas..... I feel like I missed out on the most important game of the series
Yes you did. But as far as RockStar games go I think Bully was their best game last generation.

As for new ways to get around I'd like to be able to use more public transit such as buses/streetcars, subways and taxis. Either as warp transportation or just stealing it and driving it yourself. Taking a bus full of people hostage could be fun.

WickedLiquid said:
Taking a bus full of people hostage could be fun.

Getting off topic for a sec; but when will the series go the Saints Row route and incorporate the human shield aspect to the combat mechanics? Would seem like a smart way to lose a star or two...
Anyway, I'd love to drive an Infernus through the sunny Los Santos streets...but that almost goes without saying.

My favorite, the one I hope to see a version of in V, was in GTA III. It was the black car the mafia guys drive on the 1st island, I forget the name, but I always loved that one. Practical.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod