Vehicles in the next GTA

Since the game takes place in the present time maybe we'll see Priuses, SUVs, and Hummers. One thing that I hope to see was the parachute when you do hijacked a plane or a helicopter.

cyberjim2000 said:
Since the game takes place in the present time maybe we'll see Priuses, SUVs, and Hummers. One thing that I hope to see was the parachute when you do hijacked a plane or a helicopter.

Didn't GTA IV have all those vehicles? The Dilettante kind of looks like a Prius. I remember there being way too many SUV's for my taste. I hope to see space vehicles. I wanna go to the moon!

StudioTan said:
cyberjim2000 said:

Didn't GTA IV have all those vehicles? The Dilettante kind of looks like a Prius. I remember there being way too many SUV's for my taste. I hope to see space vehicles. I wanna go to the moon!

GTA...IN SPACE !!

madster111 said:
Jetpacks again, thanks.

The cheat to spawn a jetback was probably the single most useful one in all of SA, for when you got stuck or the walk to get around the object would take ages.

are you nuts?

peds with weapons, peds riot, peds attack you

with in 5 seconds of spawning you have rpg's flying your way

its epic

I enjoyed spawning the Hydro plane. I usually try flying around Las Venturas and see how long it takes for me to crash into a building. I try to be a star-fighter of some sort.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle