SSX

I've been considering this game for awhile, but I've never bought a sports game since the Tony Hawk series became fail.

Is it any good, Chris? It looks intense, can you describe it at all?

The demo was only kinda ok. Only went down the mountain twice. I'll try it again before I delete it.

This game looks like it's going to be awesome. We've had debug for a while but Nick's got the debug consoles. Retail just landed though so we should have copies spread out over the next few days.

PS3 or 360 everyone?
I'll be playing PS3, ID: danielrbischoff

Ive got to wait until next week to grab it, but I'm all over it as soon as that time comes! I'm mostly excited to do long runs to the soundtrack.

NecroWolf said:
It looks intense, can you describe it at all?
Burnout 3 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 had a baby and threw it down a mountain.

Good music, cool sound fx. Forgiving controls, but it's no cake walk, either. (easy to learn, difficult to master).
What will be most difficult is beating your friends' ghost records. You'll race against your friend's best time and trick score. I expect a ton of pause>restart-ing because your friend's ghost came up and beat your best time by 3 seconds... I should know, I had to do it maybe 25 times or more just to beat my friend's best scores on the demo. It kept me playing longer than I had planned on, but remained fun throughout.
applies to both trick and race

Haven't had a chance to use the flight suit so I'm not sure how much it'll impact the game.

...It comes out March 2nd for us. It's LITERALLY a week from now....no WAIT...I apologise, it's a week and a couple of hours because I'll probably grab it when I get back from work at 5pm. But then I pre-ordered it about a week ago so I technically already have it? Mindfuck Rain - it's all a mindfuck. Sorry for all the confusion.

How about you just let it go? Talk about the game a little ;)

I hadn't played the demo yet, but now that I have you're off the hook.. for now.

Love the demo, love the music, it's almost exactly what I was hoping for. I almost find it TOO fast and the controls slightly too sensitive, but I'm sure within a few hours of play time it'll feel like second nature.

Can't wait for Tuesday.

That score you tried to take down Rain, that's my mountain. I own the top score on my friends list for that and I will never let it go :p
you best move on. HAHA

danielrbischoff said:
That score you tried to take down Rain, that's my mountain. I own the top score on my friends list for that and I will never let it go :p
you best move on. HAHA

We shall see. Gonna get some good time in tomorrow. Taking ssexy to my buddies tonight but i can almost be certain ill get nothing accomplished there.

I stuck 14 Mil on that mountain, woke up today and saw someone beat me by about 400,000 so I stuck a 15 mil score on that mountain. I'm telling you IT'S MINE. Where the fuck is Schimmel. He's on my friends list and I keep destroying his scores too.

Wait, is this the one where you have like 21 mil on it? The score was on the demo! I'm levelling my characters (Kaori and Tane) before I get serious ;)

I love this game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod