OoT: Race to Puberty

Festival-Temple said:
I even re-encoded it this time, youtube! And I've already sacrificed my firstborn! WHAT MORE DO YOU ASK??

Damn Twilight Princess was forgettable. When I first saw the name here I thought it had something to do with ponies. I have it for the Gamecube, but with emulators I think that might be hard for a large number of people to do and record at the same time. I was thinking of keeping it to N64 and PS1 games for being accessible.

What format are you uploading it in? Because youtube shouldn't have too many problems with 30 minutes of 720p if the compression's good.

Yeah i just wasn't sure what PCs everyone had. I was only putting it out there because i've noticed Dolphin runs GC games with contemptuous ease when compared to, say, PCSX2. Wind Waker and Twilight Princess both run extremely well for me - i was playing TP high settings while compressing 60gb worth of ISOs with WinRAR without any lag, so i figured if we all had relatively modern PCs it might be do-able with some tweaking.

I'm cool with the N64/PS1 era anyways. First person to kill Trevelyan in Goldeneye?

Longo_2_guns said:
Also, Wind Waker was the best Zelda game.
Yeah, but all that sailing would be boring as hell to watch.

Oh, that's a good one.

Bad computer means I'd be limited to games that I actually have. I take directly from console to recording software on a separate laptop -- one that I don't feel comfortable putting much extra stuff onto (like emus), because it's sort of like a work computer.

I think you guys need to do a MGS race. :)

I'd be so up for MGS AND Super Mario 64 - first to 20 stars! Because Bob-omb alnoe will take about 15 minutes!

Festival-Temple said:
Festival-Temple said:
Upload hits 100%, then processing stays at 0% forever.

(Sixth failure in a row now)

I even re-encoded it this time, youtube! And I've already sacrificed my firstborn! WHAT MORE DO YOU ASK??

Damn Twilight Princess was forgettable. When I first saw the name here I thought it had something to do with ponies. I have it for the Gamecube, but with emulators I think that might be hard for a large number of people to do and record at the same time. I was thinking of keeping it to N64 and PS1 games for being accessible.
Is it saying "Failure to convert"? Try converting to a different file type.

Haha ok, I was probably being a bit of a dick before. But I just quite like lengthy runs. 2 hours stuff. Like the OoT one where a lot can go wrong for one, then a lot can go wrong for the other and it kinda evens out to make it an existing race!

MattAY said:
Haha ok, I was probably being a bit of a dick before. But I just quite like lengthy runs. 2 hours stuff. Like the OoT one where a lot can go wrong for one, then a lot can go wrong for the other and it kinda evens out to make it an existing race!
Matt I will follow you into the depths of hell so long as you keep talking pretty and use more interesting slang.

UghRochester said:
Is it saying "Failure to convert"? Try converting to a different file type.

It says this, only forever. Processing just gets stuck and doesn't move even after days. I thought re-encoding fixed 4/9, but 5/9 still has the problem even after that. Blegh.

broken.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod