OoT: Race to Puberty

OH NO! I don't think that'll work. And now that you know what you're doing, you might be faster.

EDIT: Oh, Fes caught me off guard with his almost exact same time post.

Is there any more relaxing way to spend a monday night than race a little in OoT? (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

But seriously I couldn't almost get sleep from the cringe remembering my play brought haha.

Thanks for hosting this Festival. I had fun the whole time even if it didn't sound like that at times..

MattAY's no record means 3rd place for me! Woop Woop!

Just put that .96s on repeat the whole way, MattAY. Win, right?

Affen, I relate... I want to edit out like everything after the Deku Tree XD

Except maybe the panicking and yelling at Festival to tell me what the hell to do, step by step. Too much rage... red mist... rrrrrr

Audio which I need! I have a project with me, Affen, and Ugh so far and it's all working well. Still getting Sightless's video in chunks and Zell's whenever it's compressed small enough to move.

Edit:
Wow, I can't read PMs. You can upload it to google drive or dropbox and send me the sharing link. Really don't worry about playing it through again. It would be nearly impossible to synchronize anyway.

I played it through again - it's pretty accurate woo! and IT WORKED, more importantly. Same time give or take 10 seconds so I'll send that to you ASAP.

check your PMs for the dropbox audio link.

Left this going all day.

Encoding.png

Oh wow. You'll share me the video file when you're done, right? Also, you'll post the YouTube video here, right?

I'm just putting it on youtube and anybody who wants can keepvid it from there. Not sure of any other way to transfer a 75-gig video. Another 2-day encoding session and it should be done.

Oo_TRace.png

Haha, thanks Festy. Amazing project - nice job! I hope we can all do some sort of community video playthrough again someday!

Festival-Temple said:
I'm just putting it on youtube and anybody who wants can keepvid it from there. Not sure of any other way to transfer a 75-gig video. Another 2-day encoding session and it should be done.
Nice! I was just going to leave it on your page anyways, because of its huge file.

EDIT: The list was getting buried, so all links are being updated on the first post of the thread.

...No one's going to see this anyway.

Haha, guppydick.

Sightless said:
Warning: There's a lot of cursing, mostly done by UghRochester. There are at least a few moments where my R-rated to G-rated word use approaches 1:1 or more.
Fixed. I was getting highly frustrated toward the end. I can't wait to see me fighting the last boss again.

To be honest, yourself, Sightless and Affen were all as bad as each other come Jabu-Jabu!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle