OoT: Race to Puberty

Okay. Procaster and emulator run fine side by side. So I could possibly be in if you don't mind me securing the last place. Still need to learn how to not record the game sound and only microphone.

UghRochester said:
Can you guys wait until next month? My brother is paying me $500, because he lives with me and doesn't pay rent. With my bills being paid first, I should have enough for a good system. That's why I'm looking for something around $700.

Sightless is ordering stuff too, so if we wait a little it looks like five people now?

Woo, Affen! I don't think you'll secure last place. I'll give you a run for it. lol Besides, the cool thing about doing it live is that if you get stuck, we can help you!

It's true -- my plan for video capture has killed itself, and now I'm going to order a usb capture device thing. I don't know how long it will take to come in, but I suspect and hope that it will be quick. I'll update when I know more.

The only thing I'm worried about is my thumb for when we fight the giant ochu sub-boss.

Oh I will. Every time.

Looks like we're looking at a week or two for something to come in. And I'm even worried then that it won't work... but we'll see. :/

Uploaded a test race in Super Mario Land 2 to check out potential problems my software has dealing with multiple overlays. Looks like it's going to be fine if people record in single chunks, but things will be harder to synchronize if people start and stop a lot. We weren't on individual audio tracks in this case, so I couldn't normalize our voices to the same volume (I also won't be including game audio). That's why with the OoT thing I'd like everybody recording themselves so I can deal with audio tracks separately.

UPDATE
Bought me a laptop today (don't have the balls to build). My refund check didn't come in, but my brother gave me $500, because he got a refund from his college (somehow he goes to college for free) Anyways, I used that and the money I saved to buy this. Sourdeez says it'll do pretty well, opinions? Also, it should be here Friday-Saturday.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6834215660

Haha, I hope you get stuck in ugly first-person view again.

Ugh, I SAY I'll practise but I probably wont. I haven't played it for years but it's surprising how much I remember (apart from how many rupees the deku shield cost). It may even be more fun to play my run through "half blind"...if you know what I mean.

Excitement is at MAX.

Bleh, I'm too distracted with Skyward Sword ATM.

You ever wonder when Link grows up in Ocarina of Time if he ever stops to take a leak and makes one of his "startled grunts" at the sight of his new pubes?

I'll probably watch some speedrun videos and practic what they do. I too haven't played the game in years.

Affen said:
Okay. Procaster and emulator run fine side by side. So I could possibly be in if you don't mind me securing the last place. Still need to learn how to not record the game sound and only microphone.
Totally missed this post somehow. I'm not sure if different versions handle it differently but I just close out the "speakers' audio" source entirely.
511d8a01d0b292_stream.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod