OoT: Race to Puberty

Yes it's free and windows. Simple to use as well.

I figured the audio thing while back when I did some streams for fun.

UghRochester said:
Oh, it runs smooths! The only problem is I can't go to fullscreen or else the recording will freeze. Would that be a problem, Festival?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUy_bNUugiI

I set it to record an area on the screen instead of the desktop as a whole.

511edb78c46826_zelda1.png

511edb78e86870_zelda2.png

Doubleposting for news:

Sightless has cables in now so it looks like everybody's ready. I have an interview Monday and I'm not sure what my schedule will look like, but we can start seeing when everyone's free. Maybe around next weekend?

YAY! Crises averted. Recording doable. I'm so HAPPY I would wear a mask.

I should be free pretty much any time, but I want to take a few days or so to get familiar with trying to play on the little video area of the recorder, and to, you know, re-learn how to hit things with objects. What is this Z Button?

Sightless said:
What is this Z Button?
It's the trigger button in the middleback of the Nintendo 64 controller. It is used to lock on, I believe.

I'll probably be like MattAY and play half-blind. Can't really remember much of the game. Oh, and I'm free Mondays and Tuesdays.

I can do every night I guess. Monday and Tuesday are obviously work days...but as long as you guys are on as early as possible I should be able to squeeze it in before it becomes too late!

The only place you'll be able to see everyone at once is the finished video. I'll probably just be recording mine and not streaming as well since my computer's been unhappy doing both at the same time. It looks like we have an odd number of people, so there's going to be a blank space unless a sixth person decides to join hint hint.

Won't know when I'm free until Monday, so I'll keep updated. Right now it looks like the 25th might work?

25th works for me. Tomorrow I'm very busy. Also, my landlord is being a douche and doesn't realize it. He's currently doing something in the room above me that involves a hammer, drill and saw. It's so annoying and pisses me off, because I can't sleep from it.

Wow that's suprisingly early. Wouldn't mind if it was hour later, but I think I can make it to that time.

That time is good for me, but I can do later as well. I think we're worried about running into your sleeptime, Affen, depending on how long the thing goes for.

6pm should be OK. I get home from work at 5:30 - 5:45 so might be a little late! But I'll be there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod