Bad Day L.A=friggin' horrible

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Voxen, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Voxen

Voxen Rookie

I played the Bad Day L.A demo from fileplanet the other day, and boy oh boy if it wasn't the absolutely worst game I've ever played in my life. Bad graphics. Bad voice acting. Not funny. HORRIBLE gameplay. And it wasn't until after I played it that I read an article about it at Somethingawful.com and saw that it was made by American McGee. That makes sense since McGee has yet to make a game that was more than just mediocre. The worst part is his repeated failed attempts at social commentary ('Be good Sheeple'? Did he get that off of the Green Day message boards?). It's like he's trying to be some kind of superstar game developer but he just doesn't know what he's doing, and everyone around him just lets him try over and over again because they think he's retarded or something and they don't have the heart to tell him that he sucks. But all in all I do have to say that Bad Day L.A has managed to make me happy that McGee puts his insane name on all the games he touches. It makes them easier to avoid.

2. milkyway

milkyway Rookie

it was very mediocre the graphics didnt matter much to me its extensive swearing did matter but i dint make up for the voice acting and the game was not that fun to play but it was a thorn in the eye of good old jack :)

3. Hellfire1014

Hellfire1014 Rookie

It looked fun :|

Guess it's not.

4. Mortel3

Mortel3 Rookie

lawl.