Grand Theft Auto V to be revealed 11/2/11

Longo_2_guns said:
So apparently the map has been leaked

Opinions? I think it's a little small, but love the idea of Catalina.

Smaller than other GTAs sure, but given the amount of content in the city may be the reason for the downsize.

It does look kinda small, but maybe there's more to come. I'd like it to be more dynamic too, rather than just a square of urban life then some forest.

Im not too fussed about map size or anything. Ultimately i just want the missions to get a bit more interesting, i thought Liberty City in GTA IV was fantastic, just the missions got a bit boring and standard. Sure all the free roaming is fun, but would be good for rockstar to pay more attention to the actual storyline as well.

Im disappointed with all the San Andreas love here, Vice City was the best game imo!

I'm not worried about the map size. I'm sure if they recreated L.A. area like they did with New York City, I'll be happy. I'm kind of hungry at the moment, so I'm hoping for Cluckin Bell.

Definitely looks a tad small, but maps aren't always the best way to look at the actual size.

I like Catalina being there. The divide from the northern part to the southern part is pretty good too, but I'm assuming those are mountains and not a body of water.

I'm actually hoping that those northern parts are representative of my neck of the woods. Plenty of open room, nice little packed town, and oh yeah, one of the top flight test centers in the world, which would be a great place to pick up a plane or two.

Dang, that main city looks huge though. If they actually use the space in between cities than I don't think it will be small.

I think that if Rockstar can give most, if not all, buildings a purpose, rather than every 5 or 6 blocks having a Burger Shot, car dealership, etc in the smaller city area like they did in GTA4, I will be really, really impressed and happy. Having a fully interactive city would be really f**king cool, no matter the size.

I agree completely. As long as the space is well used, I don't really mind either way.

Though apparently if you match up the size of the runway to the runways of this one to the runways in IV, the big city is about the same size as the entirity of Liberty City, which makes me worry about all that dead space out there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod