Fallout 4

gWEG6p3.png

Hahaha, oh wow. Nice thing to wake up to.

Sadly I probably won't be able to play Fallout 4 today. Our pet turtle is sick and we have to take him to the vet after work today, so I'll probably pick up my copy tomorrow instead.

Waiting a year to play it, Going to get the GOTY edition and be done with it that way. Will save me some money in the long run and frankly I got too much to do right now anyway.

Fallout 4 content overshadows the popularity of everything else by such a significant margin right now that writing about anything else has a high opportunity cost.

Jonathan_Leack said:
Fallout 4 content overshadows the popularity of everything else by such a significant margin right now that writing about anything else has a high opportunity cost.

Look everyone,
the joke killer is here

Got an email from JBs saying they're sorry they couldn't send my copy yesterday to get it today, so they're giving me a $10 gift card and it's being sent this afternoon.

So i'm essentially getting a brand new game a day or 2 after release for $49, compared to $99.

Feels good man.

madster111 said:
Got an email from JBs saying they're sorry they couldn't send my copy yesterday to get it today, so they're giving me a $10 gift card and it's being sent this afternoon.

So i'm essentially getting a brand new game a day or 2 after release for $49, compared to $99.

Feels good man.

all the bitching on GR finally pays off, good for you

No SLI support sadly.

Right now I have a bug. Anytime I access a terminal I can't move after leaving it.

:edit: luckily the overseers terminal did not do this. I have been saving before every terminal.

57-100 fps outdoors everything maxed at 1080p on one nvidia 980

Super Bonus points. The robot says my name even though it is the short form of my name.

You guys are right. Although I really wanted to deliver a heavy dose of Fallout 4 launch coverage it's important for us to have a wide breadth of content. I'll push some Fallout 4 content aside in the next couple days to spread things out a little.

Stuck at terminal bug appears to be a above high framerate issue. If I lock my framerate to 60 I can get passed bugged ones. Luckily not every terminal in the game does this so its just a slight annoyance to restart the game twice.

Take no notice, Jon, were a sarcastic bunch of twats!

SO WHAT'S THE FUCKING GAME LIKE, ANYONE!?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod