Possible Fallout 4 announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, Old World Blues is the best DLC I've ever played.

My favorite part of 3 was the Lincoln Repeater.

Straight up. That was basically my main gun throughout every play through. Fun to use with or without VATS.

Hehe yeah Old world blues was there to remind us that the world of Fallout can be goofy and funny at times.

If i ever put a list of best DLC, i'd totally put Old world blues in there.

I mentioned it was Zenimax earlier with this possible Fallout announcement. Hell, it could be Fallout: Online for all we know.

The people who say that Zenimax is making ESO and not Bethesda are being cute.

But yeah, i highly doubt it's gonna be an online game though.

used44 said:
Stop being so cute, Longo.
5296350798_a2a4c44fb1.jpg

What used said.

In the words of Matt "Marry me please!" Firor himself on the main zenimax online website, ESO isn't a Zenimax online game, but Bethesda software (own by zenimax entertainment, by the way), Bethesda Game studio, ID, Arkane Studios and many others members of the ZMI team coming together to make this fun experience... And Bethesda software should be thanked for making this a reality and the one behind the MMO.
Just like raising a kid, Longo. It takes an entire village of publishers and developers to make an MMO, not just the father. If this was true with Dark age of Camelot, it will be true with ESO. Even with zenimax logo during the credits, Elder scrolls online will be a Bethesda game, love it or hate it. But please do say otherwise on the official ESO forum... as run by Bethesda employees. Ask them for a Beta invite while you are at it, they are a super nice bunch!
Just get that stick out of your cute little white butt and just admit you are happy Bethesda is doing all this just for you instead of just crediting one small company with no game history (cept for Matt "dreamy eyes" Firor) who was created and is staffed by Bethesda employees.

Heading back into the fallout topic and not starting a peeing contest here...

Apparently three dogs will NOT be involved in the next fallout. Sadly it was a rumor spread back in January that even Erik Todd Dellums himself believed so. I'm a sad three puppies here... At least we got Nazir in Skyrim. So i'm gonna guess we won't be going back to DC?

Since I know you don't actually read arguments and just post responses to what you assume people are arguing, let me rephrase myself a bit.

Ugh said that they should finish Elder Scrolls Online before they work on Fallout 4. But Bethesda Game Studios, the team behind Fallout 3 and likely Fallout 4, has nothing to do with Zenimax Online, the development team behind Elder Scrolls Online. As Matt Firor says "ZeniMax Online is a separate organization from Bethesda Game Studios. Resources from Bethesda Game Studios are not being dedicated to ZeniMax Online because they are two different things." They are sister companies under the same publishing brand (Bethesda Softworks), and the writing team for Elder Scrolls Online kept in contact with Bethesda Game Studios, but other than that it is being developed by ZeniMax Online.

While it's easy to assume that someone paying attention would equait "making a game" to "developing a game" and thus would assume the Bethesda in question was Bethesda Game Studios and not Bethesda Softworks, you know what they say about assuming. So I suppose that was a silly mistake on my part.

Anyway, given everything the Boston location is going to be more than likely for Fallout 4. A lot of Big MT was based on scrapped material for a MIT location for Fallout 3, so the success of Old World Blues is probably going to push that forward.

There was also a Fallout Online game made based off the Fallout 1/2 gameplay. It was promptly taken over by Russians. Avoid it.

Lien said:
Green_Lantern said:
It's basically the same as books.

Authors write the books and publishers print the books.
Most of the time. But with MMO? it's different.
No, GL got it closest and simplest to the truth. What he said is all you really need to know. There are lots of different deals and some developers are wholly owned by publishers which takes away all the independance, depending on the relationship the pub and dev have established.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod