Possible Fallout 4 announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Too long to explain here but publisher got a bigger role with MMOs then with any other regular games.

Beside this is a freakin' fall out 4 topic. I'm trying to stay on track here!

I'm hoping that they'll add some of the stuff that was in New Vegas minus the bugs. Still remember when a dead hooker attacked me and I had to restart the game (and change my pants). Plus, I hope they do away the Karma system and stick a rep system in. Was really hard to stay neutral if you believe people should at least live and be somewhat free. I had to smash a few innocent faces in with a power sledge just to get my rep down.

^Haha that is massively annoying. But it's even more annoying to find the right path up!

I'm actually going to download Dragonborn and Hearthfire tonight so I can get the Bethesda feel once again!

All this thread makes me want to do is play Fallout 3 again. I understand why people didn't finish the campaign but holy shit was it awesome when you marched down the mall with Liberty Prime.

In one of my classes, my teacher had a presentation slide that was "Various anti-communist propaganda posters" that included this picture. I didn't have the heart to tell her where it was from.

Fallout 3 was really kinda stupid through most of the second half, but it was still pretty fun. I don't think I ever need to play it again, but it wasn't bad.

Haha, makes me wonder what other video game world creations will sneak into a college education system as real history.

I've been attending a Zen Buddhism meditation class and the monk who teaches it is always saying how he wishes he could share his powerpoint presentations with the class but there are too many stolen images in them.

Sourdeez said:
Haha, makes me wonder what other video game world creations will sneak into a college education system as real history.

It's not college but I remembered hearing about an army base that flew the GDI flag from Command and Conquer and no one told the base commander.

post-118491-1354693742.png

Daniel-san said:
All this thread makes me want to do is play Fallout 3 again.

You should get the PC/Whatever version when it's cheaper on Steam then load it with mods. It will crash every 30 minutes but it'll be awesome since you have played it before and another play through in vanilla would be boring.

Just an update on their site. A message saying "Nuclear winter is coming in *countdown*" The countdown ends on December 1st at 3:35 PM (eastern time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod