Fallout 4

UghRochester said:
What was going on at the beginning of the gameplay trailer. Those were more like attributes and not skills, weren't they? Has it been confirmed the SKILLS have been taken out? Always did like leveling up my hacking and lockpicking.
That's the SPECIAL. That's something that's always been in the games, but now it completely dictates your abilities outside of perks.
They haven't deconfirmed skills, but all evidence points to it. I mean, it's not like they're going to go out and say "We took all that stuff out."

Green_Lantern said:
I'm guessing it will be along the lines of the Skyrim upgrade paths, but that's just me guessing.
There's going to be a perk map, so probably. But now it seems to be more along the lines of "Upgrade your science once to craft certain energy weapons. Upgrade it twice to craft more energy weapons."

Only time will tell.

Yeah. But I find it's best to be prepared for the worst.

Plus, if I'm right (which I have a good feeling that I am) then I can rub it in faces!

Re: Irhabar, Brant, Daryl and Muntasir Reunion

Raymondol said:
Single of the near good uses of goji is its noesis to modify the insusceptible arrangement to protect your juvenile against disease.
Wait, in the mind, really?
Please tell me more magic man

That thing about needing steam is very disappointing, seems like i'll be needing a torrented version for the superior modding experience.

Fallout 4 has gone gold.

https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/sta ... 80/photo/1

CSA4V8JU8AAHGey.jpg

I cancelled my collectors edition preorder because I thought I would be gone for the week it releases, then the next day my trip was cancelled on me

I cancelled my collectors edition preorder because I thought I would be gone for the week it releases, then the next day my trip was cancelled on me :(

Oh well. Still the best birthday present I could ask for.

Not really sure about the double post...

Here hoping the game have an awesome modding community as Fallout 3 did. New Vegas was a better Fallout game, but Fallout 3 was a great game on it's own right and the mods made it even more amazing.

Oh man I cant wait. Hopefully gamestop will give it out tomorrow night at 10. If it launches horribly broken im gonna be so upset.

Fallout 4 comes out tomorrow!

They're having a midnight launch opening at 10 PM tonight, however they won't sell the game until 12 AM, which makes sense, midnight launch after all. If I didn't have work tomorrow I'd do it, but instead I'll just be getting it tomorrow after work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft