Fallout 4

I'm assuming the conversations will now take place in a more cinematic 3rd-person camera like Mass Effect or Deus Ex HR

I'm not surprised that you all aren't concerned about the graphics for Fallout 4. Maybe it's a bit oversaturated in spots, but I like that they're actually using color now. Rich people in the post-apocalypse would show their wealth with color.

It would serve as a great contrast to places on the map that are actually devoid of color and hope, like that sandy wasteland with the deathclaw.

That's a good point, madster! As I've stated before, I love the Nevada Skies mod where nighttime is ACTUALLY nighttime and everything turns pitch-black outside. It's scary.

Finally watched the trailer. I'm really looking forward to it. I very much enjoyed Fallout 3 and the previous games before it. I'm happy that Fallout 4 looks a lot more colourful and easier on the eyes.

Looking forward to it. :)

Yeah, that's always been the reason i've avoided the darker nights mods. If you're surrounded by sand with no real artificial lights around for 1000km under a full moon you can see 95% as well as you can in the day anyway.
Things like the nevada skies mod are a pain in the ass unless you've got night vision scopes and things like the street lights mod.

I've been looking at heavily modded skyrim screenshots in 4K recently and i realized i'm looking at a game built around the 360/PS3.
Imagine what Fallout 4 is going to look like a year after release when we're all running 40gb texture packs.

In other news, AMD officially announced the R9 Fury series of cards.
They talked briefly about a future dual-GPU fury x, which would make a graphics card alone worth over 9x PS4s in terms of raw power.

I'm also worried that the console mods will flop hard enough to affect the PC modding community. I very much doubt FOSE/SKSE will run on consoles happily which straight away takes all of the best mods out of play.

I'd like to play Fallout 4 on PC, but I have a feeling my PC won't be good enough to run it (still wanting to upgrade it). I'm aiming for PS4, for now, but if I get my PC upgraded on time then I might venture onto PC.

How about during the MS conference, whatever people mod on PC will go to their Fallout game on Xbox One for free. I doubt this will be happening as much as people would like. I'm thinking there will be a huge list of approvals and a team checking the mods out to make sure they're not going to destroy the game.

I bet they're going to reintroduce paid mods for Xbox.

Seriously, though, them cutting out skills killed most of my hype for the game. I'll still play it, but I want an RPG, not a shooter.

What was going on at the beginning of the gameplay trailer. Those were more like attributes and not skills, weren't they? Has it been confirmed the SKILLS have been taken out? Always did like leveling up my hacking and lockpicking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod