Insomniac is hinting at SP/Co-op DLC. Maybe. Kinda.

TheJx4

Rookie
Damn them with all my might.

They announced the "Survival" DLC on Twitter, and it kind of upset me, so I tweeted @ them.

"@insomniacgames Non-MP support would be appreciated. Resistance plus a survival mode is a match made in heaven."

Their "haha, we're going steal your monies" reply was....:

"@Jay_Saidwhat stay tuned :)"
http://twitter.com/#!/insomniacgames/st ... 1366989824

I don't know why, but I had a mini-freak out. I haven't played the game yet, but I can kinda tell that the Campaign is more of a solitary experience this time around and co-op shouldn't be your first choice. So a Survival mode would be super cool and I've been hoping for one ever since that one level in Resistance 2 with the shitton of Grims coming at you.

I have a question: Why is this in General Gaming Topics when it is about a PS3 exclusive game? I mean no offence, but shouldn’t this have been put in the Sony forum? I don’t know the rules, so if someone (who knows what they’re talking about) can tell me why it’s here and not there (the Sony forum) I’d be less confused. :?

TheJx4 said:
Gunner37 said:
You still get a s*** ton of Grims coming at you in this game as well

SPOILERS GTFO.

Not really a spoiler just said there are a lot of grims that is like saying there are gonna be dragons in skyrim which everyone knows there are

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod