Fallout 4

Va7hZMm.jpg

Thanks Bethesda.

Also, MacCready is the best companion gameplay-wise. Nick is the best character.

I ain't touching that shit, i get backwards dragon flashbacks when i hear the words 'besthesda' and 'beta patch' in the same sentence.

I'm going to be installing the crimson drivers and then updating it once it's out of 'beta'. Combined that with some matured mods like the VRAM one and everything should be nice and happy.

Now just to hope it fixes my fucking save and stops CTD whenever i approach the castle.

So I decided to just ignore the settlements and after doing god knows how much side stuff for all this time, I decided to get back on track and finish the main story line.

Obviously I can't talk about any of it without going into massive spoilers, but I was surprised by just how much and how strongly I disliked it.

Looking at it from the gameplay angle, it's my favorite fallout yet. Looking at it from the story angle, it's my least favorite by far.

Well, back to trying to track down a fews odds n ends and easter eggs I may have missed

StudioTan said:
RJ MacReady?

Yes, actually. That is his real name.

I do like MacReady a lot, he grew on me as a companion. Although my problem is I snipe so I don't need him.

Gameplay wise I have found Codsworth to be useful because he is all close range.

Managed to find the X-01 power armor yesterday. Haven't used it yet. It's pretty much just Enclave armour from the previous games. Apparently it's the best power armor in Fallout 4.

I need to get my gun nut skill to 4 and I need to start increasing my armorer perk. I've modded the crap out of my guns (gun nut 3) but I can't do squat with armor.

How often do you guys use your power armor? I barely use mine at all. As a result I have like, over fifty fusion cores.

They do, it's called Supreme Commander. :p

Unless you mean one in the Fallout universe then I guess the hardcore fans might throw a fit like they did with 3?

I don't use power armor at all since I sneak / snipe everything. I recently started up a new play through to mess around with an unarmed build and learned you can't use power armor with that either. So I might scrap that and go for a melee build instead so I can actually get some use out of all the power armor they put everywhere. Especially since I know how to get the atom cats paint job now.

Anyway, here are some more screenshots of stuff I've come across in my travels. We'll start off with the theme of funnily posed bears that they have strategically placed all over.

The dead bear stuck in the air is quite rare. Failed Minutemen quest? Don't care!

Story time

Tragic final moment

And finally, I decided to have a little fun since I found out you get your own private island and built myself some beach front property (complete with rooftop garage)

Beta patch released that fixes the terminal stuck bug.

Wow the game has some optimizations with this patch to. Getting much better SLI usage.

I found that island too! How do you build on its awkward surface though? There's barely any flat spots on it.

I used a combination of the concrete foundation blocks and the floors on stilts. gives you a nice flat surface to build off of.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod