CYOA: The Liquid Just Got Wicked

play dumb
metal-gear-awesome-o.gif

I can't help but read the dialogue in the terribly corny Solid Snake voice. David Hayter blows.

Play dumb.

Part 9

Wicked was about to tell him everything when the Time Paradox end screen flashed through his mind. "I know nothing. I showed up here out of nowhere, wearing just my bathrobe." Snake looked Wicked up and down. "That's the craziest thing anyone has ever tried to sell me." Wicked laughed, "give it a couple hours and it'll be topped." Snake looked at him quizzically, "well, the crisis is what we need to focus on for right now. How should we do this? Can I trust you on your own?"

No, take me with you.

Yes, I'll head down to the basement.

Yes, I'll head to the other tower.

Part 10

Wicked shook his head, "I might be more of a liability if you cut me loose." Snake grimaced, "well, let's get you somewhat battle-ready." Four minute training montage! Snake takes Wicked's terry cloth bathrobe belt and ties it around Wicked's head. Shows him how to diveroll. Secure a good chokehold. Shoot a rifle.[End montage] "I'll take point, you cover our backs." Wicked nodded in agreement, "We can call ourselves the Twin Snakes!" "That's the dumbest title I've ever heard, Wicked," Snake growled, "now quiet, we've wasted enough time." With that they ducked through the giant garage door. It was quite warm inside and Snake even pointed out the pile of unconcious soldiers stashed under one of the tanks. He pointed at the elevator and started moving cautiously through the open space. Wicked watched tensely, checking the catwalks for movement. When he reached the elevator, Snake punched the button and waved Wicked over. Moving in the open was nerve-wracking, but knowing Snake had his back made him feel better. They rode the elevator down in silence. "Both doors are secured but I bet we can get in through the vents. So what's it going to be," Snake offered.

Go in first.

Go in second.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod