CYOA: Lantern's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
LANTERN'S LIGHT, PAGE 1
Finally, it was time to sit back, relax, and enjoy 300 cups of coffee, just like Green_Lantern had always wanted. Tax returns were nice, but this was going to be a caffeine bender for the record books.

"Fuck it, I might as well get one of those Starbucks mugs while I'm at it," GL thought. It was just then that roof of his local coffee house was ripped away like a band aid. As the baristas screamed and everyone spilled piping hot coffee all over their crotches, GL slowly looked up to see what had interrupted his transaction. As everyone shouted out in pain (because of the hot coffee on their crotches), GL's eye's recognized the massive figure above him....

A reaper, page 43
A giant robotic Margaret Thatcher, probably made of iron, page 88
The persona, Orpheus, page 3

LANTERN'S LIGHT, PAGE 88
GL managed to roll out of the way as a giant, Iron fist landed smack dab on the barista he was talking to. Blood and bones splashed around the Starbucks, only contained by khaki, black, and a green apron.

"Holy shit!" GL shouted. "Margaret Thatcher is such a bitch!"

"ANY WOMAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE PROBLEMS OF RUNNING A HOME," a great mechanical voice came from the beastly leader of Great Britain. "...WILL BE NEARER TO UNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEMS OF CRUSHING PUNY HUMANS!"

"Hey, you asshole! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" GL screamed. The Thatcher Bot looked down and squinted at him through the smoke and rubble. "That certainly got the bitch's attention."

"IF YOU WANT SOMETHING SAID, ASK A MAN; IF YOU WANT SOMETHING KILLED, ASK ME!"

With that, a great metal fist smashed down next to GL, crushing the person who just seconds ago, was staring up in shared confusion and terror. That person was....

A little puppy dog, page 90
Bretimus_v2, page 5
A really hot girl, page 19

I don't want bret to die! I also don't want a puppy to die or a hot girl.

But I'll just assume the girl was a total bitch and made GL take her coffee back because she asked for non-fat soy milk and they gave her cream like everyone else drinks. This story is already up for interpretation, kinda like Inception! I like it!

Page 19

WickedLiquid said:
I don't want bret to die! I also don't want a puppy to die or a hot girl.

But I'll just assume the girl was a total b**** and made GL take her coffee back because she asked for non-fat soy milk and they gave her cream like everyone else drinks. This story is already up for interpretation, kinda like Inception! I like it!

Page 19
Is the top still spinning? Are the heads still rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod