CYOA: Lantern's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
LANTERN'S LIGHT, Page 1776
*COUGH-COUGH* MattAY slithered out of the smoking heap that towered above the cars and lamps that lined the city street. As he looked around, he saw the effect he had on the city and began to laugh. "MUAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Are you d--"

"MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

GL stood there and listened to MattAY's laugh until it slowly died back down.

"MattAY, you will pay f---"

"BWWWAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Oh for fuck's sake...." GL shook his head.

"MWAHAHAHAHA, oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something?"

"You will pay for the destruction you've caused here today. You will pay for the lives you've ruined and ended. You will pay for flashing everyone with Margaret Thatcher's ancient junk." GL encircled MattAY with his power ring and took him to justice, which just so happened to be....

A courtroom (DUM-DUM), page 11
Outerspace, page 2001
This place, page 9002

LANTERN'S LIGHT, Page 11
"This court is now in session, Honorable Judge Used presiding, please rise."

MattAY sat there, rudely defying Judge Used. The rest of the court room gasped at the brazen British bastard. Calls for a hanging began to ring out. Used, being the rockstar judge he is, stood up, put on his shades, and immediately started up a DJ set with a heavy beat. GL's team of prosecutors broke out the glow sticks and just started raving like crazy.

The lights went out, a strobe light started pulsing to the beat Used was laying down. Green Lantern used his ring and bounced the green energy off the mirror ball in the center of the room. This bad ass laser light show got the crowd to cheer and chant.

"G-L G-L G-L G-L!!!"

There was no fucking way MattAY was getting out of this with his life. It was then that the ecstasy wore off and everyone sat down. Opening arguments were about to begin. GL's started like this:

"MattAY is a scoundrel rat bastard and....", page 12
"We must kill this man, for he is a cockroach," page 55
"I saw him naked, trust me, you don't want to see him naked...." page 69

page 55

Dammit, Dan, for a second I thought we were going to have a Parappa court battle.

"1st degree murder!
For killing lots of yanks
Matt wasn't in the bedroom
So he wasn't firing blanks

He jumped in his robot
and started wreaking havoc
killin' all those people
like a mutha fu**in' maverick
But GL heard the ruckus
and he wasn't gonna have it
Stepped in to stop this mad man
Before things got too tragic