CYOA: Nights Hotter Than the Barrel of My Gun: New Edition

I know...it's open-ended, like a Nolan movie...only less artfully crafted, since I had to explain it. :(

spinningtop.gif

Oh my. I seriously just laughed for ten minutes. Glad to see change.org being used for such big ticket issues.

The truth is that I'm actually going to release a fundraiser for the real ending DLC on Kickstarter. $5 gets you a signed copy of the printout of this thread. $1000 gets me a round trip ticket and you a house guest for the weekend.

Cheers.

I don't believe in changing the ending when there are fundamental flaws that exist throughout the rest of it that are overlooked, rabble rabble rabble.

bretimus_v2 said:
I didn't want the CYOA to be forgettable. Even right down to the sort of polarizing reaction that the ends have had with people - debating what the endings mean and what's going to happen next, and what situation are the characters left in. That to me is part of what's exciting about this story. There has always been a little bit of mystery there and a little bit of interpretation, and it's a story that people can talk about after the fact.

As you can see a lot of creative development went into the generation of this CYOA. We had top men working on it, Mr. Jones. Top Men. So to say you're unhappy with the story is to say that you're unhappy with staring into the void of uncertainty and death. And isn't that a question the whole series asked? Wait, it isn't? Well, we provided a great experience with some innovations over the preceding CYOA's that our competitors haven't even attempted to duplicate. As of this response four people have taken the time to respond and they are having a hard time getting any footing, so it's hard to say whether Brett and his creative team will feel compelled to write more.

Signed,

StinkMockarina

Well that statement has convinced me that this is truly an artistic masterpiece. And that means we shouldn't question it because it's art, making it immune to criticism. Anyone who thinks they deserve a different ending is too whiny and entitled, and thus their points are invalidated. Since you aren't the creator you should not ask for things to be done in a different way just because it was seen as unfulfilling, strawman whiny art entitled 9.5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod