CYOA: The Liquid Just Got Wicked

Part 12

Snake dropped into the room and the DARPA Chief, Donald Anderson...or SIGINT...or ]Decoy Octopus, stood up, "Who are you?" "I'm the pawn they sent here to save your worthless butt," Snake rasped. "Then who is he," Anderson asked. "He's something below a pawn," Snake answered. "Hey, I'm offended! But continue..." Snake and Anderson then proceeded to talk about Metal Gear Rex and the terrorists. When all of the sudden a guard appeared at the door. "HEY! Shut up in there willya!" Wicked looked around, Snake was already against the wall. So sneaky. "Hey what are you doing in there? Get down on the floor!"

Get down on the floor

Open fire

Talk about a tuna melt

Did anyone notice that the pic had a URL link? Not a big deal...just wondering.

Part 13

"Whoa there, pal. No need to do anything hasty. If you calm down I'll get you whatever you want. I could even score you a tuna melt sandwich! I mean think about it. That delicious savory scent of hot American cheese and steaming tuna fish. The yummy flavor melty cheese and tangy hot mayonnaise mixed with fishy tuna. The moist and squishy texture as it..." "Stay right there ya hear," the guard screamed as he ran towards the bathroom. "Quick! Lift me up, Snake," Wicked said, heading towards the open vent. Wicked quickly made his way through the vents until he got back to the bathroom vent where the guard was emptying it from the other end.

Drop in with a chokehold

Finish him with the AR

Part 14

Wicked pried the vent cover up and attacked the guard. "Sorry to drop in," he shouted as he came down boots first. He wrapped the guard up and squeezed. The training was good, there was a bit of struggle but you can't overlook good technique. As soon as he went limp, Wicked removed his radio and secured the door from the outside. "Sorry, Johnny." Now who to rescue first?

Rescue Meryl

Rescue Snake

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133