CYOA: The Liquid Just Got Wicked

Part 15

Wicked adjusted his bathrobe and puffed out his chest. As he walked towards Meryl's cell, he imagined all the possible outcomes. He had changed the way this had all gone down. He had taken down a guard with his own two legs! This...was epic...and it was about to get better. "Meryl, Snake and I are here to help," he said as he opened the door. He didn't get to explain any further as a swift punch left him seeing stars. Snake heard the kerfuffle and prepped himself, crouching next to the door. When the door opened, he rolled out ready to go guns hot...but instead he just got an eyeful of Wicked's hot guns.

1832.charsasaki.jpg

Then he heard a rifle click behind him. The next thing Wicked knew he was getting woken up by Snake. "Put your clothes back on. You're making me uncomfortable." Wicked scrambled to comply, "why'd she undress me? I wasn't even in an enemy BDU." Snake shrugged. "Maybe it's just her thing. But that's not important. I caught her up and just so you know...the DARPA Chief is dead." Wicked rolled his eyes, "wow...crazy. So what's the plan?" Meryl stepped out from around a corner as Wicked tied his bathrobe. "Depends on you. We're splitting up. Who do you want to team with?"

Snake

Meryl

Wicked works alone

^Haha!

Go with Meryl.

Redemption? Wicked I'd be a great wing man. Because you know as well as I do that the arcade is where we will end up if chasing girls, and I'm one of the best co-op partners out there!

Part 16

Wicked looked between the two of them and realized that he could do this...with or without them. He just had to choose a direction. So who will he head off to face?

Ocelot

Raven

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle