CYOA: The Liquid Just Got Wicked

Part 19

Wicked ran. Who knew what difficulty this was set at. He dove around a corner and pressed up against it. "He went that way!" He had to keep moving from corridor to corridor. They split up and started cutting off his options, things were getting pretty desperate...and that's when he came across his nude guard masterpiece. He was out of options. They had cut off the different routes. He did some quick thinking and did the last thing available to him. He hid in the discarded uniforms. As the first guards rounded the corner, he tensed. Everything had to go as planned. "What the hell was going on here?" "I don't know...but Ibanez sure is flexible." "Radio the rest of the patrols. They gotta see this." Before he knew it, Wicked was surrounded by guards...just like he had planned. His face covered with BDUs, he pulled the pin on a flash bang. KA-BOOM! Nine bodies hit the floor. Wicked got up slowly. It was time to blow a wall down and take on Revolver Ocelot. But how would he do it?

Reason

Fight it out

Radio for help

Part 20

This would be the hardest fight so far. Wicked wanted to be badass, but he didn't want to die either. He also didn't want to hear Ocelot talk about jamming a long bullet into a well-greased chamber. Shudder. What did he really need from this exchange? As he started placing C4 to blow down the wall, he thought about the situation. He needed to beat Ocelot and talk to Baker about Metal Gear, a bunch of boring stuff about the nuclear arms race and MUF, and he needed to learn about Otacon, and that was mostly it. So...fight Ocelot to find out a bunch of stuff he already knew? Not too tempting. Wait! He needed to get the MO Disc. Dang it, that meant going in. Wicked thought for a moment and an exclamation mark appeared above his head. He knew what to do. After taking a few steps back, he blew the charges. As the smoke filled the hallway, Wicked stooped down and picked up a large piece of rubble. He waited as the smoke cleared out and when he could finally spot Baker and the web of trip wires, he carefully made his way over. "So you're the one the boss keeps talking about," Revolver Ocelot drawled. "Actually, I'm not. And I'm not even here to fight you," Wicked said, reaching into Baker's trench coat, "I'm just here for the disc." WIth disc in hand, he turned and started walking away. "Wait, stop! You can't just leave. I demand satisfaction," Ocelot screamed. It was time for the next step. Wicked lobbed the rubble over his shoulder and listened. Sure enough, he heard a trip wire snap. The C4 filling the room detonated, throwing Ocelot across the room. "See ya later, Ocelot," Wicked laughed.

Head back to Snake

Check in with Snake

Check in with Meryl

Part 21

Wicked felt pretty good about himself. How Alpha was he? All he needed to do was prove his manliness to a lady. So he reached for his trusty codec...and...damn...he never got the frequency from Baker. But wait it was on the back of his case! But his case was in Canada and he was in Alaska.

Guess. 140.85

Guess. 141.80

Most ridiculous anti-piracy used in a game used in a CYOA thread. Last word on page 17 and the color in the MGS instruction book. Tell me it to get Meryl.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle