CYOA: The Liquid Just Got Wicked

Part 3

The codec made it's customary beep and connected. "This is Naomi, Sna...who are you?" Wicked started giggling. It was Naomi Hunter. How could this be happening? "Umm, Dr. Hunter. My name is WickedLiquid. I was sitting in my living room when suddenly I found myself here. I was hoping you could help me figure out what's going on." "Hmm, let me check your condition status via the nano machines," she said and started to work. WL frowned, "How do I have nano machines?" Naomi paused, "didn't you know? The U.S. subsidizes your healthcare so that we can use Canada as a testing ground." Bricks were shat. "Well, I can't find anything wrong with you, you're as healthy as an ox. Is there anything else?" Wicked thought for a second, "yeah, I think it's messed up...the way you did Snake like that. At least when he killed your brother he did it to his face." She stood silent. "Wicked out." Well, that was helpful. Always good to get a check up in the field.

Keep heading to Shadow Moses.

Make another call.

Head the other way.

So I'm in the arctic wearing nothing but shorts and a bathrobe?

thebiglebowskikbjeffbri.jpg

Let's go to Shadow Moses, maybe they've got a White Russian.

Part 5

It wasn't too long of a hike, but when Wicked arrived he obviously had arrived after Snake. Bodies littered the helipad. So Wicked set in, gathering supplies. He found himself an assault rifle and some frag grenades. He was ready. But how would he go in?

Steal a guard's uniform

Find a box

Death wears a bathrobe and gym shorts

Snake: "Liquid! You're going to die!"
Wicked: "Yeah, I'm Liquid, but I'm not THAT Liquid, I'm the dude, man."

BATHROBE AND SHORTS!

Part 6

As he got closer to the entrance, the main door slowly started opening. Wicked darted over to supply truck. It was filled with boxes. Wicked chose a fruit box, it smelled nice inside. "What happened here," the guards exclaimed, seeing the dead bodies. One of the guards walked around the back poking his gun at the various boxes.

Attack

Wait it out and try to sneak off

Radio for advice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod