Comic Book Reading Club - PLANET HULK

What should the schedule be like? One day to read, two days of discussion, one say to read the next issue, two days of etc etc?

That's cool with me.

Also, digital people feel free to screen cap and post frames you find interesting. I might try to scan my book for the same thing.

danielrbischoff said:
YAY
So here's who we have so far:

Used
Me
Longo
Nick
Brett

HK, are you in? Also, where's Paradox. He should get in on this.

If I can find it on Tuesday, absolutely. Going to take more than a few days to ship it from Amazon.ca unless it's Super Savings and low on funds at the moment. But don't wait on my account, half the fun for me is the commentary for this sort of stuff; reader's roundtable.

finished issue 1. It would probably help if I were a little better versed in the non-superhero names for most of the x-men. One of you guys will have to fill me in on who some of these characters actually are.

Peter, the rookie detective = Pietro Maximoff AKA Quicksilver. Son of Magneto, twin brother of Scarlet Witch. That explains the "maybe running is all he's good for" line.

Crooked chief at the end = Magneto

Owner of the club, Remy Le Beau = Gambit

Ms. Magnus is Wanda Magnus AKA Scarlet Witch

Let's read Issue 2 tonight. Hopefully it will clear things up and/or be more interesting. Issue 1 was a bit messy.

Where is everybody?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod