Comic Book Reading Club - PLANET HULK

That will be a great starter because even if it's just a few of us, it's only 4 issues. Hope it doesn't suck!

You should totally do Northlanders or Scalped, definitely be up for them. Otherwise, the only other one I know is Identity Crisis and The New Frontier.

We want it to be one you haven't read though, right? More fun that way. New to all.

I ordered it. It will be here on Tuesday. I really like that my parents have me on their Amazon prime account. Free 2 day shipping!

HK, I just got New Frontier too. During the Darwyn Cooke $.99 sale on the DC app. I haven't read it yet, but I have seen the animated movie.

I would be up for that next.

Yeah, not the greatest reviews, but I just up and bought because I wanna do this and it was cheap. We'll definitely do a slightly more involved, better work next, but this is a good start.

used44 said:
We want it to be one you haven't read though, right? More fun that way. New to all.

How horribly true... I'll try and stop by a comic shop sometime on Tuesday; would X-Men Noir be a new release? And how much would an issue normally cost, or the volume? Read some reviews on local comic shops and some price gauge like mad. 30 to 50% like.

*Such a comic neanderthal, and borrow my volumes from the library

Buying used from amazon marketplace can be as cheap as $5 or so. Just follow Nick's link.

It was ~$11 new on Amazon, cheaper used. My copy is coming Tuesday as well. Again if someone buys, let us know when you'll have it and we can push the date back.

I want you all to know, this is the first time I've had a new comic book and not read half of it before the sun rose.

It's taking everything I have.

I went to my local bookstore and found daredevil noir, iron man noir and x-men noir...mark of Cain. I may just get it digitally and read it in my computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod